Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Say there's a question in this section you know the answer too, can you answer it? Or can only Staff Members answer them?

Does the stream tab only reflect streams of people playing H4 or both H3 and 4?

Does the stream tab only reflect streams of people playing H4 or both H3 and 4?

At this time, it only tracks Halo 4 streams. Likely to change in the future. 

For now though, if you want it to show up there, just set your stream to playing Halo 4. 

At this time, it only tracks Halo 4 streams. Likely to change in the future. 

For now though, if you want it to show up there, just set your stream to playing Halo 4. 

Most people do that anyway.

Is there a list that states what each ban results in warning points? After the second warning, do the points increase? I just don't understand how me posting to another member with a similar post to mine saying "watch out your post will be deleted and you will get the thanks for your feedback message" is considered harassment and worth a 14 point ban lol.

Is there a list that states what each ban results in warning points? After the second warning, do the points increase? I just don't understand how me posting to another member with a similar post to mine saying "watch out your post will be deleted and you will get the thanks for your feedback message" is considered harassment and worth a 14 point ban lol.

Every situation is different, our point system is 1, 3, 7, 14, 30, perm. (point = day).

I personally warned you and you went on to mock it later on that day. Ban was deserved, take this as your last chance on these forums.

Every situation is different, our point system is 1, 3, 7, 14, 30, perm. (point = day).

I personally warned you and you went on to mock it later on that day. Ban was deserved, take this as your last chance on these forums.

My post wasn't directed towards you. It was towards akuma who posted something similar in which I did. My post got deleted, and I got the PM. I told him, watch out your post will get deleted and his did. How is that harassing you? How is that mocking you? Your PM told me to stop talking about people calling you out for sarcasm, was it not?

Sorry that you felt personally harassed

My post wasn't directed towards you. It was towards akuma who posted something similar in which I did. My post got deleted, and I got the PM. I told him, watch out your post will get deleted and his did. How is that harassing you? How is that mocking you? Your PM told me to stop talking about people calling you out for sarcasm, was it not?

Sorry that you felt personally harassed

This isn't up for debate, we've warned you in the past and that was your 2nd banning. If you don't know the rules by now that's on you. We deal with members when we see it, our staff is all volunteers.

Feel free to use the warning system if you feel members are going over the top or breaking the rules. Remember though that if you abuse the warning system (trying to mock us basically) you can be be banned or warned. That goes for everyone by the way, not just you.

This isn't up for debate, we've warned you in the past and that was your 2nd banning. If you don't know the rules by now that's on you. We deal with members when we see it, our staff is all volunteers.

Feel free to use the warning system if you feel members are going over the top or breaking the rules. Remember though that if you abuse the warning system (trying to mock us basically) you can be be banned or warned. That goes for everyone by the way, not just you.

You guys constantly post that direct developer bashing is not allowed, and give examples like" lol Halo 4 sucks it's mechanics are shit" and then say to provide better feedback like "I dislike Halo 4's mechanics, I feel it they should change XYZ". Instead of attacking the site or anyone specifically, I instead warned another user who posted a similar post to mine saying his would be deleted. (which it was) 

You're definitely right about it not being a debate.

Maybe we all shouldn't be so quick to label posts as definitely sarcastic or mocking. You saw what happened when people confronted you for what they felt was sarcasm, and you said it wasn't. This is pretty similar to my situation. I don't think anyone likes these situations.

Why dont you feature Halo 3 streams and more importantly

why dont you have an IRC or chat on your site

We are working on updating our stream center.

Because chats are annoying, hard to moderate, and annoying. We have a OT thread if you want to talk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does BE have any sponsors?

If you count Diesel throwing 8-12hz all over that one Live Show, maybe. 

But otherwise, nope.

For some reason, I cannot post a new topic in Forge.  It allows me to preview, but when I click on Submit, it sends me back to the main forum index without creating the topic.

Edit:  Nevermind.  The problem is that image host domains are restricted.  New image host = successful topic creation.  All good.

We are working on updating our stream center.

Because chats are annoying, hard to moderate, and annoying. We have a OT thread if you want to talk.

Thanks for the reply. Isnt IRC a good solution because you can ban based on IP and have the chat be more of a privilege that can be voided by bad behavior

Thanks for the reply. Isnt IRC a good solution because you can ban based on IP and have the chat be more of a privilege that can be voided by bad behavior

We can ban on here by IP as well. I think one of the main problems with IRC would be having Staff who would want to consistently be active and moderate it. I know myself I have little time between my full-time career, moderating and graphics for beyond as well as freelance graphic stuff. That doesn't even include finding time to play games or spend time with my wife and family.

I've mentioned this to saucey before but I think there needs to be some zip up jackets in the store. #ZipEmUp

I've mentioned this to saucey before but I think there needs to be some zip up jackets in the store. #ZipEmUp

We are still working on stuff for that. All in time lol

Will Beyond ever have a "Badge" system, sorta-like on Waypoint?

Ex: A longevity badge, great poster, ect.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We are always looking at things to add to profiles, that isn't high on our list at the moment though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any way to see your post count?

If you visit your profile, you'll see this:

80HwCRU.png

You've got 419 posts :)

• Upvote (+1) 1