Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

40 minutes ago, Craneteam said:

is premium coming back?

It's not in our future plans as of now, but that could change.

I'm on Edge and just see black boxes instead of embedded Twitch links. Anyone else having this problem?

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

I'm on Edge and just see black boxes instead of embedded Twitch links. Anyone else having this problem?

Must be an issue with edge. Chrome/FF don’t experience this. 

4 hours ago, doughnutking said:

I am trying to leave a team in the Rocket League tournament on the 28th. I don't know how. PLEASE HELP!

Go here and press join tournament.

How does my teammate accept the invitation sent to him for a tournament. 

Also what's the discord if there is one?

Do rocket league tournaments allow players on Xbox? The registration says to link PSN/Steam ID.

13 hours ago, Sebasgaming said:

How does my teammate accept the invitation sent to him for a tournament. 

Also what's the discord if there is one?

They need to go to the tournament page to accept it, and yes we do. Here it is.

12 hours ago, Ewildcats said:

Do rocket league tournaments allow players on Xbox? The registration says to link PSN/Steam ID.

We are working on implementing full cross-platform play soon, stay tuned!

My teamate cant make it to the tourney and we are already checked in, another player in the tourney thats checked in his teamate cant make it either how do we make it so we team up but dont lose our spot? 

3 hours ago, ElOmarMaton said:

My teamate cant make it to the tourney and we are already checked in, another player in the tourney thats checked in his teamate cant make it either how do we make it so we team up but dont lose our spot? 

We will need to cancel the check-in, and put who you want to play with and check-in again. You will need to act fast, since others are waiting for a spot.

24 minutes ago, Trackur said:

how do i check in to the tournament

Tonight's Apex 3v3 on Xbox is sold out. Stay tuned for more signups and events next month.

Regarding the the weapons that can be used on the Black Ops 4 tournament this Sunday. I saw that "loot weapons" weren't allowed. Does the SWAT assault rifle count as a "loot weapon"? For operator mods; are those banned as well? Because I didn't see that they were in the rules. It's going to be annoying playing against someone that is using it, especially the Spitfire w/ the Wild Fire mod. One last question; can suppressors be used on weapons during the tournament?

Thank you

Adam    

9 hours ago, Lokiiieditz said:

Regarding the the weapons that can be used on the Black Ops 4 tournament this Sunday. I saw that "loot weapons" weren't allowed. Does the SWAT assault rifle count as a "loot weapon"? For operator mods; are those banned as well? Because I didn't see that they were in the rules. It's going to be annoying playing against someone that is using it, especially the Spitfire w/ the Wild Fire mod. One last question; can suppressors be used on weapons during the tournament?

Thank you

Adam    

Firstly, our Black Ops 4 tournaments use the “World League Custom Games” and the CWL Ruleset as a base. Any items restricted in CWL Search & Destroy apply to our event as well. This includes Operator Mods.

Any post-launch DLC and Loot Box weapons are also banned. I believe the SWAT is included in this list.

So for reference, load into World League customs to create your classes based on the in-game restrictions, and be sure to avoid any addditonal items listed in the tournament rules.

Hi, I'm registered in the tekken 7 online tournament but theres no check-in button on my profile, how do I check-in for a tournament?

41 minutes ago, Mind Wolf said:

Hi, I'm registered in the tekken 7 online tournament but theres no check-in button on my profile, how do I check-in for a tournament?

Check-in starts in a little over an hour from now.

55 minutes ago, CyReN said:

Check-in starts in a little over an hour from now.

I already saw people checked-in tho

1 hour ago, Mind Wolf said:

I already saw people checked-in tho

That shouldn't be the case, either way it's live now. Make sure to check-in!

Hello, I am registered for the Apex 2k tournament for PS4 this thursday, but I am under my old playstation ID. I wanted to ask you if this would be an issue coming into the tournament and if so, how can I change it to my new one? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Andivanchi said:

Hello, I am registered for the Apex 2k tournament for PS4 this thursday, but I am under my old playstation ID. I wanted to ask you if this would be an issue coming into the tournament and if so, how can I change it to my new one? 

Thanks!

Update it here.

How’s it going I have 3 members ready to go for the apex tournament tomorrow at 4pm western time why hasn’t my team say check in? If so what will I have to do in order to be check in?

1 hour ago, Rayjacques22 said:

How’s it going I have 3 members ready to go for the apex tournament tomorrow at 4pm western time why hasn’t my team say check in? If so what will I have to do in order to be check in?

All bracket spots have been reserved for tomorrow's event. Try your hand at the Xbox event at the end of the month or stay tuned for more PS4 tournaments in the future!

On 6/3/2019 at 5:25 PM, CyReN said:

That shouldn't be the case, either way it's live now. Make sure to check-in!

I'm sorry but I still don't see any check in buttons on my profile, where is it supposed to be?