Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Please someone help me cancel my premium membership. I have tried a hundred times and also tried submitting 'support requests'

Please PM me regarding the issue.

I registered on this site a few years ago (lost all the login info, email is also deleted) and it let me use my yahoo mail account to register under. Now I don't have that option.

So how come now when I try to register under a yahoo mail account the system says:

"The email address you used is not accepted by this community. Please select a different email address."

But gmail works perfectly fine? Beyond%20Huh.png

I registered on this site a few years ago (lost all the login info, email is also deleted) and it let me use my yahoo mail account to register under. Now I don't have that option.

So how come now when I try to register under a yahoo mail account the system says:

"The email address you used is not accepted by this community. Please select a different email address."

But gmail works perfectly fine? Beyond%20Huh.png

We block certain emails that have spam issues.

How do I access the most plus repped posts on mobile? I’m trying to link to Lemon’s response to Holmes

Where is the platform selection option?

If you are referring to registering for the Rocket League tournament tonight - you will see platform selection options upon creating a team, or accepting an invite to a team.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I'm wondering if this is a known issue. This only happens every once in a while but it's incredibly frustrating when it happens.

Has there been any time you've been sending a message or writing a post (particularly a long, well written out post) and then immediately sends you to the CAPTCHA "I'm not a bot" screen? Then, after you pass the CAPTCHA simply by clicking on it, you come back to an empty post and/or an error in your PM that states that you can't submit a message with less than three characters?

I get that it's there for security reasons so the spamming Korean bots don't attack us again but GAHH! :mj:  lol... I hate having to re-write entire posts because of this. I usually have a habit of copying the entire thing before hitting post, but I forget sometimes. I think a potential solution is to use an HTTP method of POST to store the data within a URL string if you're going to redirect to another page. That way when it returns, the data can be retrieved simply from the POST method as opposed to just the form on the page (which would then be empty as it will be just refreshing the page it was on).

Edit: It actually just did it again but this time, it actually stored my message and made me do the verification, and then sent it afterwards.. So it seems like its just inconsistent when it decides to save the content. Oh well.

This happens to me pretty frequently, sometimes it saves the post, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't (and I forget to copy it) I don't bother retyping it lol.

Is there anything we can do prevent this from popping up? It use to only do this when I tried to post dank memes, but now it just does it randomly. I'm not a heavy poster, but it's super frustrating to post something, click that I'm not a bot thing and it takes you back to the forum and deletes everything you just typed.  

I just got an email from PayPal that you guys cancelled my premium payments. I did a quick browse for a thread about changes but didn’t see anything. Is this an error?

I just got an email from PayPal that you guys cancelled my premium payments. I did a quick browse for a thread about changes but didn’t see anything. Is this an error?

Same here, I was curious when I went to check my subscription and there wasn't anything available to purchase.

Same here, I was curious when I went to check my subscription and there wasn't anything available to purchase.

Hey guys, we'll have an announcement/statement about this soon. Thanks for the update!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I messaged Saucey about a question I had regarding a tourney and he didn't respond.

The signup was limited to like 32 teams and I know some teams aren't gonna show so I was asking if me and my teammate Nightfury could take that spot when one of those teams don't check in today.

It's frustrating because a lot of people sign up by themselves just to take a spot and often don't end up even playing. -_-

The tourney starts at 7 EST for Halo 5: Guardians 2v2 I believe.

We really really wanna play and we haven't gotten any help/support on twitter or messages to TeamBeyondNet.

I messaged Saucey about a question I had regarding a tourney and he didn't respond.

The signup was limited to like 32 teams and I know some teams aren't gonna show so I was asking if me and my teammate Nightfury could take that spot when one of those teams don't check in today.

It's frustrating because a lot of people sign up by themselves just to take a spot and often don't end up even playing. -_-

The tourney starts at 7 EST for Halo 5: Guardians 2v2 I believe.

We really really wanna play and we haven't gotten any help/support on twitter or messages to TeamBeyondNet.

Nearly every roster actually has 2/2 players for this event, but sometimes teams will drop at the last minute to make room for others. Keep an eye out around tournament start and you might be able to squeeze in.

Why no HTTPS support?

Lets Encrypt is free and it can be setup in literally 2 minutes.

My password manager was giving me grief about it.

Why no HTTPS support?

Lets Encrypt is free and it can be setup in literally 2 minutes.

My password manager was giving me grief about it.

Working on it - not as open as shut as you described with the software we use, but we have some updates coming :)

Hello, is it possible to start a new thread with a quote from another thread. The "Reply to 1 quoted post(s) Clear" box in the bottom right hand corner is disabled for new posts. This box should act as a Que for quotes (always active when you quote) this way it could be possible to quote in a new post. Thanks

Hello Masters

I get this message very often when I try to access the forum or some thread, even when I am only try to change the page. After refreshing 5-6 times I come in. Whats up?

rWf5R2V.png

Hello Masters

I get this message very often when I try to access the forum or some thread, even when I am only try to change the page. After refreshing 5-6 times I come in. Whats up?

rWf5R2V.png

I've reset your permissions, hopefully it fixes the issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've reset your permissions, hopefully it fixes the issue.

My God you are fast. Thank you :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1