Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Can you guys talk to your server guy again to unblock me from accessing the site? It started doing it again weeks ago shortly after Cyren got it fixed for me. Idk what the issue was or what I can do about it.

Can you guys talk to your server guy again to unblock me from accessing the site? It started doing it again weeks ago shortly after Cyren got it fixed for me. Idk what the issue was or what I can do about it.

Pleaae PM me again so we can look at it.

Hey guys. Is there a prize claiming process when we win a tourney?

Please check PM's.

Yeah this is my exact problem. Now that I think about it, I will double check when I get home to see if I have the problem on my personal computer. Here is a screen cap of what it looks like. 

http://imgur.com/a/OoZOw 

Sorry for late reply, but do you have Ghostery or another tracker blocking plugin installed? This will block the twitter widgets.

Can y'all make it so new members have to have X amount of posts before they create a new topic?  It seems like we get hit by new topic spam quite a bit and that would curtail it.

Can y'all make it so new members have to have X amount of posts before they create a new topic?  It seems like we get hit by new topic spam quite a bit and that would curtail it.

It's quite unfortunate, but we like to keep it open for new members that have questions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hi i entered the ffa tournament tonight will i be sent info on what to do by email are how will no what to do?

hi i entered the ffa tournament tonight will i be sent info on what to do by email are how will no what to do?

No email, our bracket goes live at 7pm est. Makes sure to follow our twitter for more info on it.

how do you get in the lobby for game? and where are the rules and is it br starts?

The host will invite you, if you are host you will invite the other 7 players.

Rules are here -http://teambeyond.net/forum/tournaments/details/87-astro-spartans-200-halo-5-ffa-710-700pm-est/

We use Pistol starts, find out more here - http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15432-announcement-new-team-beyond-ffa-tournament-settings/

ok i clicked on link i cant get it to work to get map

You have to make sure you are signed into HaloWaypoint.

Hi I got a em on twitter that I won halo astros about 2 weeks ago and I gave them my info and I haven't got them yet. I didn't know if it takes longer to come or just makin sure everything got through!

Hi I got a em on twitter that I won halo astros about 2 weeks ago and I gave them my info and I haven't got them yet. I didn't know if it takes longer to come or just makin sure everything got through!

We have received your info and passed it along, thanks!

If you have any quick questions for the staff regarding the site, feel free to post them here.

​Can you pay for a single month of Premium?

​If not, how would I cancel Premium?

​Can you pay for a single month of Premium?

​If not, how would I cancel Premium?

Our plan is a recurring payment every month (like Netflix), you can cancel at any time on Paypal.