does that mean its full etc?

Ready to go - GT: The Fredinator

someone add me in

is it too late to enter the tournament?

It says "no slots available"

does that mean its full etc?

Ready to go - GT: The Fredinator

someone add me in

Sorry our tourney is already live and no longer accepting new teams.

How can i correctly dispute a match i have had for the current Halo 5 tournament in progress. I have been trying to figure this out for the past 20 minutes and our opponents were cheating and it's very apparent in the video proof i have. Everything was so rushed, they cheated, beat us, and submitted the results before i knew what was even happening! Please help, we just want fair treatment.

Thanks,

flowfreestyler

How can i correctly dispute a match i have had for the current Halo 5 tournament in progress. I have been trying to figure this out for the past 20 minutes and our opponents were cheating and it's very apparent in the video proof i have. Everything was so rushed, they cheated, beat us, and submitted the results before i knew what was even happening! Please help, we just want fair treatment.

Thanks,

flowfreestyler

In the tournament area you would send a dispute. Please understand that this is a FREE tournament and we do the best we can with 250+ people trying to communicate with us.

In the tournament area you would send a dispute. Please understand that this is a FREE tournament and we do the best we can with 250+ people trying to communicate with us.

I do realize that and it's awesome and appreciate it. It's just being first timers in a tournament and then the first team we go up against is so apparently cheating is no fun. I still am not able to find anywhere to submit the dispute in the tournament area. I recorded the matches on my xbox DVR and have a couple game clips saved that shows them getting head shots when they weren't even looking at us.... They should not be allowed to stay in the tournament. Our team is Fireteam Fox and our cheating opponents were Nuckin Futz.

I appreciate your time and help on this, i'm sorry for the inconvenience!

I do realize that and it's awesome and appreciate it. It's just being first timers in a tournament and then the first team we go up against is so apparently cheating is no fun. I still am not able to find anywhere to submit the dispute in the tournament area. I recorded the matches on my xbox DVR and have a couple game clips saved that shows them getting head shots when they weren't even looking at us.... They should not be allowed to stay in the tournament. Our team is Fireteam Fox and our cheating opponents were Nuckin Futz.

I appreciate your time and help on this, i'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Please PM it to @@Clicked and I so we can look it over, we unfortunately can't change the bracket at this point but can ban users if there is legit cheating going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clicked any update about when i'll be getting the astro scout pack? Looking forward to having it when going to events & hopefully qualifying in the proleague Qualifiers & having it with me when traveling. :)

Thanks

@@Clicked any update about when i'll be getting the astro scout pack? Looking forward to having it when going to events & hopefully qualifying in the proleague Qualifiers & having it with me when traveling. :)

Thanks

Prizes can take 4-16 weeks to arrive, ASTRO handles shipping directly and we sent your information over to them. It'll be on its way soon :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to play in the 2v2 this weekend (May 13th), how do I get the Beyond gametypes? (No radar). Or do I make it myself before the match.

I want to play in the 2v2 this weekend (May 13th), how do I get the Beyond gametypes? (No radar). Or do I make it myself before the match.

You can make them yourself. It's just Slayer with Score set to 25 and Radar Disabled, no other changes :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can make them yourself. It's just Slayer with Score set to 25 and Radar Disabled, no other changes :)

Ok thank you for responding so fast. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

What time zone is the doubles astro tournament? It says 3:30 Pm but is that pacific, eastern, etc.

5:30pm EST.

Any forecast for webm embed support maybe?

Any forecast for webm embed support maybe?

Think we tried it but it was messing up mobile browsing, may go back to tweaking it eventually.

what are the gametypes/maps for 1v1 tourneys?

What 1v1?

What 1v1?

Isn't there a 1v1 tourney every 3 weeks or something?

Edit: me and my friend like playing 1v1's and you guys are the only people who have tournaments for it. so we wanted to know the gametypes/maps ahead of time so we could practice abit

Isn't there a 1v1 tourney every 3 weeks or something?

Edit: me and my friend like playing 1v1's and you guys are the only people who have tournaments for it. so we wanted to know the gametypes/maps ahead of time so we could practice abit

We haven't announced one yet, if we do it will be in the rules.