Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

I've been having a number of intermittent issues on the site that only occur on my PC when it's using an Ethernet connection.

These issues include the post, quote, rep, and notification buttons all failing to work. Entire pages will occasionally comeback with the message "the connection was reset," or the entire page will load without CSS, or the page will load but be missing specific assets like user images. The problems only occur on this site.

It's obviously something on my end, and likely connected to my network hardware/driver (I've re-installed, rolled back, etc, didn't fix it).  But Google hasn't given me the solution for once, so I figured I'd ask if you've ever come across these kinds of issues before.

Well that isnt fun. Never seen or heard anyone else having problems like this. Could be browser related, or something is up with your PC driver settings like you mentioned.

Well that isnt fun. Never seen or heard anyone else having problems like this. Could be browser related, or something is up with your PC driver settings like you mentioned.

I do know that it's browser independent, and that switching to a wireless connection fixes all the issues. So it's gotta be something related to my network adapter.

I'll post the solution if I figure it out.

FINALLY figured it out, I disabled checksum offloading in my network adapter settings and for whatever reason everything is working perfectly again.

:weback:

Just a question about advertising & promote my sponsor partner on this website? In my sig, or profile, or anywhere? Company is SavageGrips. Make custom controller grips, ect... 

I'd really love it if i could put the brands website and my discount code in my sig and profile. 

Just a question about advertising & promote my sponsor partner on this website? In my sig, or profile, or anywhere? Company is SavageGrips. Make custom controller grips, ect... 

I'd really love it if i could put the brands website and my discount code in my sig and profile. 

Sigs/Profile are fine as in "Check out ___" or just listing the item itself. Just avoid making stand alone threads or spamming it in threads.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I ever going to be able to PM or view sigs again?

I think I've paid my dues for my rep hate-crimes.

didn't there used to be a trash can emote?

i NEED it

We change out a lot of the smileys at certain times of the year, really depends on popularity.

why are my posts being deleted with no legitimate reason?

Posts can be removed for breaking the rules, off topic, etc.

Your recent removals have mocked others or staff here and they were removed. You have already been banned 3 times now, please make sure to follow the rules here to avoid future removal of posts - http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/3573-forum-rules/

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Am I ever going to be able to PM or view sigs again?

I think I've paid my dues for my rep hate-crimes.

I've reset your profile settings to default, see if that fixes it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When signing up for the 1v1 tournament, team name registration is a team name I have or my gamertag in which I'm using?

It can be a team name or just your gamertag, really comes down to preference.

I am participating in a 1 vs 1 tournament today but don't exactly understand how to connect to matches.

Please respond before the tournament starts today!

Thanks,

Isaac

We will tweet our bracket out at around 5pm EST, from there you will have your match with that persons gamertag. You play them and so on after that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the 1v1 tournament is suppose to start at 230 est time the brackets haven't been posted yet, and I got no notification that the tournament has started? Is it stating later?

the 1v1 tournament is suppose to start at 230 est time the brackets haven't been posted yet, and I got no notification that the tournament has started? Is it stating later?

Should be 5:30 EST. You may have to change the timezones in your user profile here if it's telling you 2:30.

We will tweet our bracket out at around 5pm EST, from there you will have your match with that persons gamertag. You play them and so on after that.

Thanks, where do I post match results?

Thanks, where do I post match results?

You use the tournament tab, select today's tournament and submit results through the bracket.

For the 1v1 tournament, i am supposed to post results but i dont know exactly where to post it, could someone tell me where to post match results

You do it under your bracket match, if you run into issues send in a dispute ticket.

Bracket - http://bit.ly/812HZ-1v1Bracket

how do you connect with your opponent to play them?

Send their gamertag an invite.

So I am in the Halo 5 1v1 tournament today and I reported my results well over an hour ago and the bracket still hasn't updated. ????

Xbox Live being down really pushed us back, we are going over everything right now.

I was waiting on my opponent for the next round in the Halo 5 1v1 tournament and it just counted as a loss!?!?!?!?  My opponent is the one who told me about it!! What do I do???

I was waiting on my opponent for the next round in the Halo 5 1v1 tournament and it just counted as a loss!?!?!?!?  My opponent is the one who told me about it!! What do I do???

The bracket is moving forward, please try and pay attention and report the correct scores.