Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Awesome thanks for the reply. Samething if you win the match? Just report back here. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much I just rather be safe than sorry. I don't want to be disqualified on a technicality

If you win your match, on the match details page there will be a dropdown menu and you submit that your team won. If the other team also submits that you won, you will automatically move forward to the next round on the bracket page. :)

I'm looking at the Beyond Hoodie and I'm wondering if the two sizes available, 3x and 4x, mean 3/4 times extra large? 

Someone left a '<' in <div style="position: absolute; left: 50%; ; margin-right: 0px; visibility: visible;"> with the HTML

Hey staff, I'm finding cookies never work... any reason why that is? It used to work but now I have to sign in every time I come to the site.

Other sites retain cookies.

Hey staff, I'm finding cookies never work... any reason why that is? It used to work but now I have to sign in every time I come to the site.

Other sites retain cookies.

Clear your browser cache, always solves it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clear your browser cache, always solves it.

But what happens when this issue keeps happening? I've never had to clear my cache, cookies, etc for any other website.

But what happens when this issue keeps happening? I've never had to clear my cache, cookies, etc for any other website.

It rarely happens, and when it does the solution is to clear your cache.

Any way my spot could be given to someone else in the 1v1? Had some stuff come up last minute.

How do i report something through the dispute system? my opponent for the halo 5 1v1 tournament was a no show

Press the dispute button.

The settings for the 2v2 tournament tomorrow just say to change the score to win to 25. Does that mean that we will be using default slayer besides that? 

P.S. not sure if that was already asked, but I did not want to dig through that many pages of information. Thanks.

The settings for the 2v2 tournament tomorrow just say to change the score to win to 25. Does that mean that we will be using default slayer besides that? 

P.S. not sure if that was already asked, but I did not want to dig through that many pages of information. Thanks.

also no radar :)

The halo 5 Astros 1v1 tournament for December 1st when I get on here it says registration ends at 5pm but once I sign in it says 10pm. I would really like to know which time it is because I signed up and if it starts at 5:30 like one version says I can't but if it is 10:30 then I am fine. Just trying to get a confirmation of the actual start time please.

The halo 5 Astros 1v1 tournament for December 1st when I get on here it says registration ends at 5pm but once I sign in it says 10pm. I would really like to know which time it is because I signed up and if it starts at 5:30 like one version says I can't but if it is 10:30 then I am fine. Just trying to get a confirmation of the actual start time please.

Tournament starts at 5:30 EST, you can change your Time Zone settings in your Profile.

Thanks infinity, well I won't be able to play at 5:30 ill unfortunately still be at work. Is it possible to remove myself from the tournament to open up a spot for someone who can actually play?

Thanks infinity, well I won't be able to play at 5:30 ill unfortunately still be at work. Is it possible to remove myself from the tournament to open up a spot for someone who can actually play?

I disbanded your team, freeing up the spot :)

I guess this isn't as much of a question as it is a suggestion, but a common feature I've seen on other IP Boards is when you make two consecutive posts quickly, they merge into one post rather than becoming a double post. Is it possible to implement that here?

I guess this isn't as much of a question as it is a suggestion, but a common feature I've seen on other IP Boards is when you make two consecutive posts quickly, they merge into one post rather than becoming a double post. Is it possible to implement that here?

Not for a while, that is the "newest" version that just came out, still has a ton of bugs they need to work out.

I've been having a number of intermittent issues on the site that only occur on my PC when it's using an Ethernet connection.

These issues include the post, quote, rep, and notification buttons all failing to work. Entire pages will occasionally comeback with the message "the connection was reset," or the entire page will load without CSS, or the page will load but be missing specific assets like user images. The problems only occur on this site.

It's obviously something on my end, and likely connected to my network hardware/driver (I've re-installed, rolled back, etc, didn't fix it).  But Google hasn't given me the solution for once, so I figured I'd ask if you've ever come across these kinds of issues before.