Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Did you guys delete my signature or is it a glitch? If you did delete it, what was the reason? Was just a link to my 343 Industries Sucks facebook page.

It was removed to keep in line with this rule:

• Bashing or attacking of the game, developer, staff, sponsors, etc. is not allowed.

How come theres no spot for Playstation account info under our rep bars? With both cod and sfv being on ps4 for competitive play, probably going to see a lot more beyond members talking about playing ps4 games. I only got like 3 ps4 friends added atm... don't know anyone with a ps4 yet.

< --- 

How come theres no spot for Playstation account info under our rep bars? With both cod and sfv being on ps4 for competitive play, probably going to see a lot more beyond members talking about playing ps4 games. I only got like 3 ps4 friends added atm... don't know anyone with a ps4 yet.

< --- 

When we were designing the site it was mainly for our main userbase (Halo / Xbox people). Also there isnt really much room under there if you have all of the icons! hah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair enough i suppose.... it is mainly a Halo community i guess.

Maybe make the icons smaller? or change the .com one to psn? there's not a whole lot who use that. Just some ideas. Ps4 > Xbone

Yo guys, so I have been wanting to buy Premium for the past day or so, only to find out that I have to pay through PayPal.

Problem is, my card is not accepted through PayPal for whatever reason.

Is there any way to just somehow give my VISA details and pay through that? Thanks.

Yo guys, so I have been wanting to buy Premium for the past day or so, only to find out that I have to pay through PayPal.

Is there any way to just somehow give my VISA details and pay through that? Thanks.

I want to pay through PayPal but I keep getting sent to this screen: https://gyazo.com/8376607d4e0d711fb8938e0f02a3d128

Help me so you can take my money!

I want to pay through PayPal but I keep getting sent to this screen: https://gyazo.com/8376607d4e0d711fb8938e0f02a3d128

Help me so you can take my money!

Odd, never seen this before. 

We currently only have paypal setup for premium, sorry.

You can direct deposit to PayPal can't you?

It's a bit of effort, but it is a solution.

Are you able to embed .webms on here? Would be good if you could. Better quality and smaller sizes along with sound.

Sadly not. I've looked around for forum software plugins but can never find anything decent.

Recently, I haven't been able to stay logged in despite checking the Remember Me box (or whatever). I was able to stay logged in previously until a month or so ago. Using Chrome, and I don't remember ever changing any settings within the browser, and I stay logged in on other websites.

Any ideas what's going on?

Recently, I haven't been able to stay logged in despite checking the Remember Me box (or whatever). I was able to stay logged in previously until a month or so ago. Using Chrome, and I don't remember ever changing any settings within the browser, and I stay logged in on other websites.

Any ideas what's going on?

Clear your cache.

every time i open TB in my browser (chrome) i have to re-login

wtf am i supposed to do again? i've fixed this problem probably 50 times in the last ten years but i cant for the life of me remember what to do

every time i open TB in my browser (chrome) i have to re-login

wtf am i supposed to do again? i've fixed this problem probably 50 times in the last ten years but i cant for the life of me remember what to do

Clear cache and cookies (for this site) should do it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there a way to make the number by notifications to go away on mobile? Just clicking on it doesn't work for me.

Is there a way to make the number by notifications to go away on mobile? Just clicking on it doesn't work for me.

If you check your notifications on desktop they will go away on mobile. 

Why are Moderators now pale yellow and can I be orange now? 

Will the site have a halo stat section at some point?

What do you mean?

:intel:

:intel:

I will do almost anything to get my name orange.

Still twaking the colors for mods.