Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Ok, so why were my avatar/sig removed along with my PM access?

If negging shitty gif posts is against the rules, fine, I'll stop. I just don't see the reason for this over the top reaction.

Our system is setup to temporary disable options for those that break the rules. Feel free to PM me if you run into any more issues.

@@CyReN, why don't you guys have the join dates under people's names? That's something I like/miss from the old MLG forums. I know that would cause problems on MLG sometimes.

@@CyReN, why don't you guys have the join dates under people's names? That's something I like/miss from the old MLG forums. I know that would cause problems on MLG sometimes.

Mixture of 2 things really, first we chose not to have posts/join date under the profile because it looks pretty bad with the rep and social icons. So it's basically a style choice to make it look less clustered.

With that too, posts and join dates being public for each posts did cause some issues on the MLG forums with things like: "Wow, you're a 15' kid" etc stuff.

Not sure if you know, but you can hover over members names on post to see all their basic info too if you want to see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just saying that I've been using the forums for the last 2 weeks on Android (mobile site) and not a single ad has popped up. Really good experience so far.

Only issue is when you read notifications they don't disappear (but I can see you already know about that).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I "upgraded" to Windows 10 and in Edge I can´t quote or use smileys on Beyond Forum. Anyone else who is familiar with this problem? I kind of like Edge, it is very clean and fast. For Firefox it is perfectly fine (as usual).

I "upgraded" to Windows 10 and in Edge I can´t quote or use smileys on Beyond Forum. Anyone else who is familiar with this problem? I kind of like Edge, it is very clean and fast. For Firefox it is perfectly fine (as usual).

Believe it's just Edge then.

Checked FF, IE and Chrome and they seem fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah its just Edge. 

(dont use Edge) haha.

I signed my team up for the 2v2 tomorrow and I had to get a new GT. My team name was Momentum Shift and the GT's were Illiest tG & JapanMan The OG. I am not going to be able to use Illiest tG, instead I will be playing on AlmightyIlliest. 

for some reason I can't see integrated tweets on this site when using chrome. I Went to edge and it worked, so whats the deal? 

No idea, I checked chrome and I can see integrated tweets fine. Ironically its on Edge that half of the site quits working because Edge is like half completed.

For the HCS Astro 2v2 Tournament today when will the brackets be fully updated with all the teams that posted in the thread? My team eSports Proficiency is not listed :/

For the HCS Astro 2v2 Tournament today when will the brackets be fully updated with all the teams that posted in the thread? My team eSports Proficiency is not listed :/

Sadly, there was no guarantee that spots would be available beyond our 128 team limited (we managed to stretch it to 256).

Here is the official statement from our tournament director.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or another moderator, Clicked is currently busy running the tournament.

No idea, I checked chrome and I can see integrated tweets fine. Ironically its on Edge that half of the site quits working because Edge is like half completed.

I just re installed chrome and I can see them now. 

Hello!, Yes I would like to say if any teams happens to have a unavailable team mate, i'd be willing to fill in so he or she doesn't miss out on the opportunity to proceed on the tournament. 

GamerTag: Notaloka 0 < yes a zero

i'll gladly take part and i can come in at any of the hours

Hello!, Yes I would like to say if any teams happens to have a unavailable team mate, i'd be willing to fill in so he or she doesn't miss out on the opportunity to proceed on the tournament. 

GamerTag: Notaloka 0 < yes a zero

i'll gladly take part and i can come in at any of the hours

Sorry the bracket has been sent, look out for future tournaments.

Quick Question: Is there an old thread or post that identifies VIP users more clearly?

If That doesn't Exist:

Sometimes the VIP users are easy to identify, but other times it can be quite difficult to find out who they are even after visiting their profile. Since these members are usually speaking from their experience(s) in owning a business, working for a company, coaching a team, etc it'd be nice to have a reference thread/post so we can see who they are and what knowledge they are bringing to the table.

It would also be good in case we want to ask them questions but we forgot their @ or something, to be able to go to this thread/post and find the user we were looking for.

I understand if there is an issue where the VIPs don't really want everyone to know who they are and TB doesn't want to put this together b/c of that, just thought it'd be a decent idea and thought I'd put it out there (hoping it hasn't been asked for 1000 times already)

Thanks for reading

TESTING:

Did you guys delete my signature or is it a glitch? If you did delete it, what was the reason? Was just a link to my 343 Industries Sucks facebook page.