Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Hi! I recently won the Astro Clip Off (Lady Siegecorn) was wondering who I had to give my contact info/mailing address to in order to get my prize as I haven't been contacted at all. Thanks :)

Hi! I recently won the Astro Clip Off (Lady Siegecorn) was wondering who I had to give my contact info/mailing address to in order to get my prize as I haven't been contacted at all. Thanks :)

We are reaching out to all the winners via Xbox Live next week.

We are reaching out to all the winners via Xbox Live next week.

Thanks joe!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi, I'm trying to link my youtube account to my profile. i can't seem to get it to work. help please lol

What link do i put in the youtube section of my profile? it keeps saying channel does not exist.

Hi, I'm trying to link my youtube account to my profile. i can't seem to get it to work. help please lol

What link do i put in the youtube section of my profile? it keeps saying channel does not exist.

Just the channel url name.

Example: GoBeyondEnt

That goes to: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoBeyondEnt

i constantly get redirected on mobile to this stupid accounting ad. like 10 seconds after  going on any TB page I ged redirected

i constantly get redirected on mobile to this stupid accounting ad. like 10 seconds after  going on any TB page I ged redirected

We are looking into the issue, trust us we find it very annoying too.

Trying to change my avatar, uploaded an image but it doesn't seem to save it or anything? It's just a png which is 29kB. What am I missing?

Trying to change my avatar, uploaded an image but it doesn't seem to save it or anything? It's just a png which is 29kB. What am I missing?

Issue on our end, apologies. We're working on it.

Same thing happening to myself. @@Moa

We're working on it. Sorry :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Issue on our end, apologies. We're working on it.

Fixed  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any progress on the mobile issue? Browsing this forum is becoming more of a chore than finding a quality match in MCC.

Any progress on the mobile issue? Browsing this forum is becoming more of a chore than finding a quality match in MCC.

Yes, we are blocking sites left and right. Might take a little time.

I'm back, squad. Any updates on the status of the Astros? XClicked took down my address and stuff a while back, but no news yet. Just curious to see when I could expect them :) Thanks!

Why has my rep bar been reset?

On top of that, why has my PM access been removed?

I was suspended a week ago for "abusing the neg rep feature" (without a single verbal warning of any kind) and now my avatar/sig have been removed, my rep has been reset and I can't PM anymore?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why has my rep bar been reset?

Posters who abuse the rep system get their rep reset. Please make sure to follow the rules and respect fellow members and staff.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Posters who abuse the rep system get their rep reset. Please make sure to follow the rules and respect fellow members and staff.

Ok, so why were my avatar/sig removed along with my PM access?

If negging shitty gif posts is against the rules, fine, I'll stop. I just don't see the reason for this over the top reaction.

• Downvote (-1) 3