Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

wow seriously? lol imo I would've thought mobile/tablet is at least 80%

Mobile/Tablet will probably keep increasing, plus have to figure a fair amount browse at work/school/etc.

As Beyond/Premium members do we get any sort of code that gives us a discount on astro products.

Working on it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Keep having problems with the mobile site. As soon as I try clicking on anything it just highlights what I click on and freezes.

Keep having problems with the mobile site. As soon as I try clicking on anything it just highlights what I click on and freezes.

What phone?

HTC Windows Phone 8x.

More than likely its a problem with your phones mobile browsing function. iPhone, Android, etc have no issues. 

Not sure what we can do on our end to make it easier :(

HTC Windows Phone 8x.

I've heard of that one, there might be a setting for that, something to do with "sticky highlight" or something along those terms. Can't say if it fixes it or even exists, I've just heard of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, thanks guys I'll try sorting it out. Getting a new phone soon anyway :)

When I view notifications on mobile (Android HTC One M8), they don't go away until I view them on my desktop. Is this a known problem?

• Upvote (+1) 2

When I view notifications on mobile (Android HTC One M8), they don't go away until I view them on my desktop. Is this a known problem?

Yeah I will have to figure out why it is doing that, does it on IOS too.

I have been meaning to report this but I keep forgetting, thanks EB. Off topic, is the M8 any good? I have the M7 and I love it a lot, heard good things about the M8. I know there's an M9 but I haven't heard anything about it.

I have been meaning to report this but I keep forgetting, thanks EB. Off topic, is the M8 any good? I have the M7 and I love it a lot, heard good things about the M8. I know there's an M9 but I haven't heard anything about it.

Best phone I've ever owned. Miles better than the M7. M9 is nice on paper but real world use m8 is the best phone out right now. Lollipop doesn't do it any favors though.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know anything about the M9 since my upgrade isn't for another year, but I love my M8. I primarily got it for the sound I can stop paying for special alarm clocks since it's hard for me to wake up. The sound is incredible. At half volume, you can clearly hear videos and music. Even the vibration is loud. I sometimes forget to turn dowm my volume from max (for the alarm) and when it rings inside of a building, everyone immediately looks at me with a "is that a phone?" look, it's embarrassing and awesome.

After a year, I've had 0 hardware problems. The only complaint I have is that the camera isn't that great when compared to other top phones in the market. I love this phone though and I'm looking forward to what they're going to do with the M10.

Don't know anything about the M9 since my upgrade isn't for another year, but I love my M8. I primarily got it for the sound I can stop paying for special alarm clocks since it's hard for me to wake up. The sound is incredible. At half volume, you can clearly hear videos and music. Even the vibration is loud. I sometimes forget to turn dowm my volume from max (for the alarm) and when it rings inside of a building, everyone immediately looks at me with a "is that a phone?" look, it's embarrassing and awesome.

After a year, I've had 0 hardware problems. The only complaint I have is that the camera isn't that great when compared to other top phones in the market. I love this phone though and I'm looking forward to what they're going to do with the M10.

Nice. I'm thinking M8/M9 Xperia for my next phone, however I will wait for the new Nexus before making a choice. I miss my old Nexus every day.

I can't PM anyone. There's not even the PM icon appearing next to my notification icon?

I can't PM anyone. There's not even the PM icon appearing next to my notification icon?

Try now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On mobile I am constantly getting kicked to the App Store when I open threads, and today I have been getting kicked to uber.com nonstop. Anyone know why this keeps happening?

On mobile I am constantly getting kicked to the App Store when I open threads, and today I have been getting kicked to uber.com nonstop. Anyone know why this keeps happening?

Try getting an Uber to the grocery store and see if it stops  :ghost:

I messaged our ad network about it.

I was charged for my monthly premium charge, which is all fine and well, but I'm not premium!

What gives!?! :P I sent a Facebook message as well, feel free to respond to me there or with a PM here!

I was charged for my monthly premium charge, which is all fine and well, but I'm not premium!

What gives!?! :P I sent a Facebook message as well, feel free to respond to me there or with a PM here!

PM me with the details and we will get it sorted

Uber is seriously taking over the world. It's been a non stop wrestle to even get on to a page for more than 15 seconds on mobile. It's less problematic on the forums, but the main page is a nightmare.

Uber is seriously taking over the world. It's been a non stop wrestle to even get on to a page for more than 15 seconds on mobile. It's less problematic on the forums, but the main page is a nightmare.

Apologies for this, we've been in contact with our ad network to reduce this issue. Trust us, it's annoying us too.