Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Hey staff, is there a reason why TB has this many trackers: I've never seen this many on a website:

avPGAbN.jpg

If I signed up for a tourney and want to change teammate is there any way I could do so?

If I signed up for a tourney and want to change teammate is there any way I could do so?

@@Clicked can probably handle the switch.

I don't play Xbox or halo anymore, would it be easy/possible to have a LoL link underneath the reputation bar? 

Can we get a "scoop" icon for when someone drops a knowledge bomb?

Can we get a "scoop" icon for when someone drops a knowledge bomb?

Like a poop scooper icon?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like a poop scooper icon?  :kappa:

Nah that sounds shit.  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

have you guys thought of making a beyond mobile app?

A lot of people have suggested it but both our homepage and forums are optimized for mobile and tablets. 

There are no plans at this time.

Has there been any thought on implementing the xbox api onto the website. Since you already track users gamertag in their profile, we could link it and see who's actually online playing. Could send messages, etc...

When I attempt to quote a user's previous post by clicking on the 'quote' button, nothing comes up. It directs me to my reply box with a cursor and nothing there. I have posted a response, thinking well maybe the quote doesn't show up until I post, and it did not happen.

What am I missing?

When I attempt to quote a user's previous post by clicking on the 'quote' button, nothing comes up. It directs me to my reply box with a cursor and nothing there. I have posted a response, thinking well maybe the quote doesn't show up until I post, and it did not happen.

What am I missing?

What browser are you using?

Im getting a malicious ad again this time about android phone needing repair pop up

Edit: maybe i just misclicked and hit an ad idk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im getting a malicious ad again this time about android phone needing repair pop up

Edit: maybe i just misclicked and hit an ad idk

No, I get the exact same. I only get it on TeamBeyond.net and only on the mobile site, if I browse desktop site it doesn't happen. I posted about it here. Still happening.

No, I get the exact same. I only get it on TeamBeyond.net and only on the mobile site, if I browse desktop site it doesn't happen. I posted about it here. Still happening.

adding to say this is my experience as well. only on this site, some fake Trojan pop up for android

Apologies for this, we've been in constant contact with our ad people about it. Situation kinda sucks since a lot of us on staff are on Apple products and it doesn't pop up for us.

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I sent Saucey a PM with two screenshots of what I've been getting today. It seems it changes week to week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I sent Saucey a PM with two screenshots of what I've been getting today. It seems it changes week to week.

Thank you, if possible URLs also help too. Not sure why it's just android, such an odd issue.

Thank you, if possible URLs also help too. Not sure why it's just android, such an odd issue.

URLs change before I can even get them. I'll see what I can do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you enabled a new security feature which logs a user out from time to time? Just in the past couple days I've had to sign back in nearly every time I visit. Or maybe it's whenever I switch networks on my phone?

Have you enabled a new security feature which logs a user out from time to time? Just in the past couple days I've had to sign back in nearly every time I visit. Or maybe it's whenever I switch networks on my phone?

I ran into this issue with Chrome on iOS - clearing my cache fixed it.

Website is coming up with a HUGE list of trackers again on Ghostery. Usually it's around 6-8 but it's back up to 30+ again today. Is that my end or yours?