Beyond Entertainment

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

I think XBL GTs, PGL, Skype, YT, Twitter usernames should be able to be linked to the profiles to appear below your REP on each forum post. :)

My question: What are your thoughts on that, is it possible to include this feature and can we expect it to happen?

• Upvote (+1) 2

how do you get included in the stream centre?

Turn on your live stream :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Should implement a mention system, like we have over at TopMid.eu. Very very useful.

If you're unsure what it is it's basically the same as Twitter where you'd @ Someone and it'll appear in their notifications.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Should implement a mention system, like we have over at TopMid.eu. Very very useful.

If you're unsure what it is it's basically the same as Twitter where you'd @ Someone and it'll appear in their notifications.

We already have that - you just have to turn it on in your settings  :ghost:

We already have that - you just have to turn it on in your settings  :ghost:

Tried looking for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Only says about quoting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tried looking for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Only says about quoting. 

Oh I thought thats what you were talking about - You mean a straight up @Saucey ?  That may be a plug in or something I will check into it

Oh I thought thats what you were talking about - You mean a straight up @Saucey ?  That may be a plug in or something I will check into it

Indeed. Such a useful tool. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you could please include a button somewhere on the site that will help me find my missing (chapstick) cap that would be greatttt.

Thanks.

Bill-Lumbergh_zps91f1c11b.png

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mainly for Saucey, or anyone reviewing the application submissions.

I made a video on my channel and it will not be recognized as a video response (I cannot send it that way).

I sent a message to both Saucey and the GBE YouTube. Can I be assured someone will watch my video?

Mainly for Saucey, or anyone reviewing the application submissions.

I made a video on my channel and it will not be recognized as a video response (I cannot send it that way).

I sent a message to both Saucey and the GBE YouTube. Can I be assured someone will watch my video?

Yeah I will check inbox and vid responses

Yeah I will check inbox and vid responses

Thanks so much! and even more, thanks for the opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mainly directed to aPK...

When will the Forum rules be posted? Sometime this weekend? 

And will there be a report option for rule breakers where you can just check off what rule someone broke instead of typing it in?

-Alias

Mainly directed to aPK...

When will the Forum rules be posted? Sometime this weekend? 

And will there be a report option for rule breakers where you can just check off what rule someone broke instead of typing it in?

-Alias

Forum Rules will be up in a few minutes.

We don't have a feature like that available at the moment, but you can always copy/paste the rule you think is being broken.

Will you guys be doing online tournaments for COD in the near future?

We aren't particularly interested at the moment to run any online tournaments. Maybe in the future.

I was going to ask in this thread to keep relevance (Thread), how it is locked so I suggest it here.

For the VoDs, have you fellas thought of add Bootstrap's Modals? Click a VoD and then it'll open in a responsive module, for lack of a better term and the said VoD from Youtube can be found in there. Close X or on the website and the Modal goes away. You can test it here on Bootstraps website (Bootstrap Modal, see "Live Demo").

Also is the reputation menu in User Profiles broken?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great site guys.

How do I add/change a title to my name? and can pro coaches get VIP?

Great site guys.

How do I add/change a title to my name? and can pro coaches get VIP?

I'm pretty sure you have to PM a staff. I think that depends on who you are ;) I know they previously stated VIP will be available in the future to certain individuals.

What's the difference between Administrator and Staff on the "Moderating Team" section?
Is Staff just people that helped with the site/make it popular?

And will there be moderators at all in the future? dedicated to certain areas of the forums?

Let me know whenever possible, thanks!

-Alias