With Star Wars Battlefront’s launch now concluded, fans await the next step for the DICE-developed Star Wars series with the Battle of Jakku expansion. EA and DICE have finally released the Battle of Jakku Reveal Trailer, showcasing epic new setpieces and gameplay coming to Battlefront.
The Battle of Jakku update contains two maps and a brand new mode, Turning Point. If you pre-ordered Battlefront originally, you now have access to the update, starting today! If you weren’t one of the fans who pre-ordered, the update will roll out to you on December 8th.
Alongside the Battle of Jakku, a 300MB patch has been released containing the following changes to the game:
- General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
- Game modes balancing tweaks
- HUD UI adjustments
- Audio optimizations
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Are you enjoying the early access for Battle of Jakku’s release? Discuss on our forums!