Last month we heard about Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming out on November 11 for the Xbox One. Today at RTX 2014 (Rooster Teeth Expo), we got more news about the upcoming project. During the 60 minute panel featuring: Dennis Ries, Max Szlagor, Max Hoberman, David Mertz and Bravo we heard..
- Each games menu will play music from that specific game.
- Controller options can be applied for every game with one press of a button.
- All the original Halo 2 skulls will be in the same place, alongside brand new skulls in Halo 2: Anniversary.
- The terminals will cover the back story of the Arbiter in Halo 2: Anniversary.
- Master Chief Collection matchmaking menu.
- Ascension was almost cut from Halo 2.
- Ascension Anniversary will have an interactive Energy Shield in the middle of the map, which can be activated from three points on the map.
- Halo 2: Anniversary will add new gametypes, as well as bringing back the old favorites. These new gametypes will be: Ricochet, SWAT, Race, Infection and more!
- The Mongoose, Assault Rifle, Speed Boost and Silenced SMG will be introduced into Halo 2: Anniversary.
- Coagulation will be another remastered map featured in Halo 2: Anniversary.
- A new vehicle being introduced into Halo 2: Anniversary is the ‘Gungoose’ – a Mongoose with guns.
- 3 brand new Halo 2: Anniversary Coagulation artwork revealed.
- Halo 2: Anniversary’s multiplayer will not feature button combos, but the original Halo 2 multiplayer will.
- Agent Locke’s full name is Lt. Commander Jameson Locke.
What do you think about the upcoming Master Chief Collection news? Discuss it on our forums now!