Since its review embargo have lifted, Mass Effect: Andromeda has been getting some serious flak for the facial animations and glitches that have appeared in the game at launch, across all platforms. These less than stellar animations have quickly became a meme across the internet.
Thankfully, Bioware quickly listened to fan feedback and released a new 2GB patch to fix a lot of user complains for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Check out the complete list below!
Patch 1.05 Notes
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (see below for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
What do you think of the new update that hit Mass Effect: Andromeda? Discuss it on our forums now!