Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Cell Phone Thread

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#376   Spartan0S36

Spartan0S36

• 4,676 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:43 PM

Apparently Android-N Series (Nutella, Nougat, whatever) is already in the works and will, allegedly, ditch Java support.

Thoughts? Could Android be significantly lighter on the requirements?

#377   Synyster

Synyster

• 1,981 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:08 PM

Still waiting for HTLM5 to take over.

It's funny how people dislike java and adobe, yet there hasn't been anything to take over.

#378   Synyster

Synyster

• 1,981 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:51 AM

Got the GF to buy a 5X, should be here next week.

#379   ultimatetechnew

ultimatetechnew

• 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:50 AM

u can read this article its help u lot  Best Bluetooth Speakers

#380   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,306 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:51 AM

i have a weird situation. a couple of weeks ago my samsung s7 went to install an update then flipped out giving me a blue screen error saying that i was running an unauthorized on my phone. i was able to get past the blue screen by performing a hard reset, but my phone still shows a "custom" badge on start up and won't allow me to update the software. i havent tried to root the device or modify it at all so im not sure why this is coming up. i was able to install an update this past nov/dec with no problems. i tried a factory reset to clean it thinking maybe it was an app i downloaded or something with no luck. any advice as to why this happened and how to get my phone to stop thinking there is a custom os

#381   Synyster

Synyster

• 1,981 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

i have a weird situation. a couple of weeks ago my samsung s7 went to install an update then flipped out giving me a blue screen error saying that i was running an unauthorized on my phone. i was able to get past the blue screen by performing a hard reset, but my phone still shows a "custom" badge on start up and won't allow me to update the software. i havent tried to root the device or modify it at all so im not sure why this is coming up. i was able to install an update this past nov/dec with no problems. i tried a factory reset to clean it thinking maybe it was an app i downloaded or something with no luck. any advice as to why this happened and how to get my phone to stop thinking there is a custom os

OS Corruption, contact Samsung for a new phone.

#382   jacck123

jacck123

• 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

hi

I've recently split from the family plan I've had since I was 17 and moved to Texas a few months ago, and I will be getting a new cell phone, and cell phone plan. From what I can gather, the best providers in my area are: Cingular, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint. I've looked through the prices and they're pretty much all the same with what I want (a basic plan, a basic text messaging plan, free nights and weekends), I'd just like some opinions from those who already use these companies. How's their customer service? What do you like? Don't like? 

Expressive Therapy For Depression [/url]