Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Players in Washington

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26   Guyver290

Guyver290

• 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Putting together a local team now for washington. Need 4 dedicated players and meeting currently now at virtual sports on west valley highway in tukwila. From now til 10.

#27   JamesFury

JamesFury

• 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

Hey all, there's a few of you that have mentioned being interested in local WA tournaments. My company is working directly with Microsoft Stores across the West Coast to essentially build up an amateur league. We have multiple team openings across the greater Seattle area as well as intents to move in to California by end of February with a national tournament hosted at a Microsoft Store by end of year.

Please friend Gamertag: "James Fury" and send me a message if you are interested in these upcoming events:

January 10th at the Bellevue, WA Microsoft store (3-7pm)
January 17th at the University Village, WA Microsoft store (3-7pm)

We will be streaming the HWC but this opportunity is for those who respect they won't be getting a chunk of that $2mil and want to open up opportunities for themselves on a local level.

Happy Holidays!

#28   Mguy_Hustla

Mguy_Hustla

• 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:00 PM

Sup Boiiiiiiiis,

Looking for peeps to run games with/ go to local tourneys with and stuff. I'm a high onyx player I'd say I'm pretty good just need guys to run with. Hit me up
GT: Mguy Hustla

#29   Aptos

Aptos

• 21 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hey all, there's a few of you that have mentioned being interested in local WA tournaments. My company is working directly with Microsoft Stores across the West Coast to essentially build up an amateur league. We have multiple team openings across the greater Seattle area as well as intents to move in to California by end of February with a national tournament hosted at a Microsoft Store by end of year.

Please friend Gamertag: "James Fury" and send me a message if you are interested in these upcoming events:

January 10th at the Bellevue, WA Microsoft store (3-7pm)
January 17th at the University Village, WA Microsoft store (3-7pm)

We will be streaming the HWC but this opportunity is for those who respect they won't be getting a chunk of that $2mil and want to open up opportunities for themselves on a local level.

Happy Holidays!

When's the next event?

#30   handxwritten

handxwritten

• 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Yo whats up team beyond forum, new to the site and looking for people in my area to play with, I'm in the Seattle area. hit me up here or send me a message on xbl. GT: handxwritten. Cheers guys!

#31   handxwritten

handxwritten

• 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

bumping this thread, I need local halo friends in Seattle, Help!

#32   Hostile

Hostile

• 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:22 PM

Recently moved to WA, currently in the renton/auburn area...

Are there any upcoming local tournaments? 

#33   Temptz

Temptz

• 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:27 PM

Looking for a team to get on arena and maybe go pro? I really want to find a team to be playing with so if you got a spot on your team msg me on here or msg me on xbox GT: l Temptz l (They're Lowercase L's) Im from Seattle WA.

#34   Bitmap

Bitmap

• 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:46 PM

GT: Bitmap

Just moved near Seattle, WA and want to run some games with people in the area. Send me a message and we can set something up. Also, twitch.tv/solostatic if you're curious to see some gameplay.

Credibility: I've consistently placed champ in Slayer/FFA in my active seasons. Looking for a To4 to take things to the next level

#35   PBL Gizmo

PBL Gizmo

• 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:21 AM

Hey, everyone!

After taking a break in July, we're back on August 7th with more Halo 5: Guardians action in Microsoft stores across the country! Peep the locales below:

Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Santa Anna, CA
Los Angeles, CA Century City
Houston, TX
Minnesota, MN
Austin, TX
Columbus, OH
Charlotte, NC
Atlanta, GA
White Plains, NY

The action will be on all day! If you're interested, grab your friends, let us know, join us for good times at your local Microsoft store, and be sure to follow @PBLHalo on twitter for info on streams, scrims, and more!

Facebook Post

#36   JamesFury

JamesFury

• 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:04 PM

Team!

I have an opportunity for those of you in the Pacific Northwest!

Virtual Sports (laser tag arena/LAN center) is hosting a open Halo 5 Exhibition night on Friday September 16th from 6-9pm. We are looking for the best in the State to compete for sponsorships long term but all friends, family and spectators are welcome!

There is Laser Tag, Nerf Arena, Arcade Games, Woodfired Pizza and Beer!

This is an awesome opportunity if you are looking to emerge in the world of eSports. Halo is our flagship game but we will be looking for competitors in all other major titles. We always welcome conversations about branching into those other titles so please come hang out!

Looking to have teams together to bring to HCS Orange County and HCS Vegas.

DM for questions, comments, concerns, compliments. :)

Cheers,

James Fury

#37   Temptz

Temptz

• 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

Hello I am starting a new team for Halo I'm from Kent and am looking for players who are trying to take it serious with halo and are down for practices, scrims and competitions. I'm currently a Diamond 1 in arena and would like to improve. So if you are interested msg me on xbox GT: l R3Y3S l   (l = Lowercase L's)

#38   AskingJam4

AskingJam4

• 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hello I am starting a new team for Halo I'm from Kent and am looking for players who are trying to take it serious with halo and are down for practices, scrims and competitions. I'm currently a Diamond 1 in arena and would like to improve. So if you are interested msg me on xbox GT: l R3Y3S l   (l = Lowercase L's)

Id be down to help you but im only a plat 3 in arena and slayer, if you want my gt is AskingJam4

#39   Butler Supports

Butler Supports

• 17 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

Looking to start a team! wasn't able to get it going in time for hcs vegas but do plan on traveling. Anyone in the washington area (with a mic that is) send me a fr and we can run some games.

GT: Butler Supports

#40   LiGHTSEY

LiGHTSEY

• 100 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:57 AM

Hey guys looking for players on the Pacific Coast for our Christian esports org BitWar Gaming.

Message me to find out more!

#41   ExalexSnipex

ExalexSnipex

• 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

are there an good players in kennewick washington

#42   Butler Supports

Butler Supports

• 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Looking for some locals to run games with! Send me a message on XBL or reply on here.

Gt: Butler Supports