Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Overwatch Discussion

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#751   careh

careh

• 2,365 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

OGN Grand finals tomorrow:

https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal

https://www.over.gg/...son-3-finals-gf

Well worth a view (10am GMT so that's probably quite early for USA) as it will be the last big event before OWL. I'm assuming it will be played pre-patch.

#752   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:34 PM

OGN Grand finals tomorrow:

https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal

https://www.over.gg/...son-3-finals-gf

Well worth a view (10am GMT so that's probably quite early for USA) as it will be the last big event before OWL. I'm assuming it will be played pre-patch.

k4vHdIL.png

that stage was awesome

#753   careh

careh

• 2,365 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

k4vHdIL.png

that stage was awesome

Yeh it was hype. Looks to be continuing as well, although with no NA/EU teams ;c.

#754   Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

• 2,703 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:14 AM

Made it to Plat yay

Gotta do much better next season in my placement games

#755   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

anyone else following @GoldenboyFTW and the world cup?

#756   Lazer

Lazer

• 2,084 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

anyone else following @GoldenboyFTW and the world cup?

I was watching it.

Was that woman purposely trying to look like a real life tracer? Lol.

#757   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

I was watching it.

Was that woman purposely trying to look like a real life tracer? Lol.

lol not sure but they are an entertaining group on the desk

#758   careh

careh

• 2,365 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

https://www.twitch.tv/playoverwatch

Good games on today. Also Goldenboy, so it can't be bad XD

#759   Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

• 2,703 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

Had a really bad day on OW yesterday :/. I swear its harder to win in arcade mode than competitive.

So after spending way too long to get loot boxes in arcade that are all crap, I then search competitive with my brother. Our team goes 6 DPS and nobody switches. Then one of our guys quits so we're playing 5v6. We bring it to game 5 on Nepal but we lose because their Mercy had like literally 8 4+ revives and nobody was killing her but me. I keep saying over the mic to kill her but nobody's listening. 

74 elims and still lost

Solo queue has gotten so bad. At least at my shit rank. Anyone here play on Xbox? I need to just add more people to my friends list to search in full groups because otherwise its just not fun.

#760   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:07 AM

Had a really bad day on OW yesterday :/. I swear its harder to win in arcade mode than competitive.

So after spending way too long to get loot boxes in arcade that are all crap, I then search competitive with my brother. Our team goes 6 DPS and nobody switches. Then one of our guys quits so we're playing 5v6. We bring it to game 5 on Nepal but we lose because their Mercy had like literally 8 4+ revives and nobody was killing her but me. I keep saying over the mic to kill her but nobody's listening. 

74 elims and still lost

Solo queue has gotten so bad. At least at my shit rank. Anyone here play on Xbox? I need to just add more people to my friends list to search in full groups because otherwise its just not fun.

i havent played in a while, but i'd love to hope on with someone to do comp with. gt craneteam. solo has been pretty bad this season.

also apex s4 today has been good. plus 2 new teams to OWL and burbank group stage for worlds this weekend. it's a great time for professional overwatch

#761   Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

• 2,703 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

i havent played in a while, but i'd love to hope on with someone to do comp with. gt craneteam. solo has been pretty bad this season.

also apex s4 today has been good. plus 2 new teams to OWL and burbank group stage for worlds this weekend. it's a great time for professional overwatch

Yeah I watched last weekend. Entertaining games regardless of whether it was close or SK was embarrassing people.

#762   Teapot

Teapot

FPS Guru

• Premium

• 4,803 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

Whats your guys rank on Xbox? I have a bunch of accounts that are probably all around 3000 or so since I've been inactive on them. I grinded the game hardcore at launch but returned I think like season 4 or something with some IRL friends who aren't big into competitive games. They hove around the rank, 2100, 2300, and 2700 respectively. I'd be down to play with you guys if you are around their level or I can try to play some without them.

Lately I feel like I have been getting worse just because I'm playing with them lol. Lack of communication and team awareness etc, but thats what you can expect for those ranks anyway. I know I made it sound real enticing lol, but I'm down if you guys are.

#763   careh

careh

• 2,365 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

Just turned the stream on NZ vs USA just about to start. Perfect timing.

#764   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

Just turned the stream on NZ vs USA just about to start. Perfect timing.

im glad you said something b/c i was watching league. holy crap the usa team is dominating nz

#765   QuietMan

QuietMan

0118 999 88199 9119 725 3

• 2,418 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

im glad you said something b/c i was watching league. holy crap the usa team is dominating nz

hqdefault.jpg

#766   Bromanjaro

Bromanjaro

• 134 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

74 elims and still lost

Im still fairly new to the competitive scene of Overwatch. First season ever playing this game and i locked in around 2200 after my placement matches all solo. I play a lot of arcade and the occasional competitive solo queue when i feel like knocking my rank down, haha. Feel free to send me a FR or Inv, im always wanting people to game Overwatch with. I only ever play solo. GT is same as my username, Bromanjaro

#767   Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

• 2,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Whats your guys rank on Xbox? I have a bunch of accounts that are probably all around 3000 or so since I've been inactive on them. I grinded the game hardcore at launch but returned I think like season 4 or something with some IRL friends who aren't big into competitive games. They hove around the rank, 2100, 2300, and 2700 respectively. I'd be down to play with you guys if you are around their level or I can try to play some without them.

Lately I feel like I have been getting worse just because I'm playing with them lol. Lack of communication and team awareness etc, but thats what you can expect for those ranks anyway. I know I made it sound real enticing lol, but I'm down if you guys are.

I'm in the 2600 range. Like I said all I want to do is expand my friends list with competent players lol so much better than solo queue. I'll add you and @Bromanjaro

#768   Teapot

Teapot

FPS Guru

• Premium

• 4,803 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

I'm in the 2600 range. Like I said all I want to do is expand my friends list with competent players lol so much better than solo queue. I'll add you and @

I'll be on next week. What I was getting at with my post was that we can play together but prob shouldn't when I'm with my friends. I don't mind playing casually but they want to win without ever improving or working in mistakes so that's a heads up I want to give to anyone that we queue with.

#769   Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

• 2,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

I'll be on next week. What I was getting at with my post was that we can play together but prob shouldn't when I'm with my friends. I don't mind playing casually but they want to win without ever improving or working in mistakes so that's a heads up I want to give to anyone that we queue with.

I know the feeling man lol I watch some streams and read some guides and my friends just get on and rush in and die. They just don't have enough knowledge of the game at this point to do anything advanced. They take too long to listen to my suggestions as well. 

#770   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 3,308 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

puckett is hosting overwatch contenders season one. he's the new left guy!

https://www.twitch.t...watchcontenders