Valentines Day Tournament Teams
19. Severance - Gabriel SvR, Tk Sosa
20. Valentines Day - Coolestfoil05, unwinshedgnat8
21. La Dolce Vita - El Town, Exemplify JL
If you do not plan on competing you can also donate to the prize pool if you wish by clicking here.
- February 15th & 16th (Saturday & Sunday)
- Double Elimination
- 32 team limit ( Can accommodate more if needed)
- Online tournament
- $24 Per Team - Paid by one member of the team
- Paypal Only
- Find further instructions below
We will be using the Halo 2v2 GameBattles dispute policies so please refer to this link for more information on disputes and cheating. Please note that all disputes will be handled by Beyond Entertainment staff and the results of those decisions will be final. If you are caught cheating you will be permanently banned from the website and forum until the end of time. (Don't cheat.. We're trying to save Halo.)
The settings and maps listed below must be used for tournament play and cannot be edited except the score to win must be set to 25.
- Game 1: MLG Team Slayer on MLG Guardian
- Game 2: MLG Team Slayer on MLG Heretic
- Game 3: MLG Team Slayer on MLG The Pit
PRIZE POOL: ( With 32 Teams )
- 1st: $288
- 2nd: $144
- 3rd: $86
- 4th: $58
- You must live in the United States or Canada.
- If you live in one of the following locations, you may not compete in tournaments with cash prizes for legal reasons. Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, and Quebec.
- You must have a Beyond Entertainment Forum account.
- You must have ONE player pay the $24 dollar entry fee through Paypal.
- You must be available on February 15th & February 16th to play your matches.
- You must have the Mythic 2 DLC or Halo 3: ODST to play the map Heretic.
For the WInter Classic, we experimented with allowing teams to schedule their own times for their matches. While most teams followed this format with no major issues or delays, we're going to try a more rigid schedule this time. If you can't play from 3:00 PM EST to 10:30 PM on Saturday and from 3:00 PM EST to 7:30 PM on Sunday, please don't register for this tournament. We had a few cases of teams signing up for the Winter Classic and not being available for huge chunks of time which ended up in a disqualification. We won't be offering refunds or any sort of compensation this time.