Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Players in Canada

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#151   TheRealCanadier

TheRealCanadier

• 1,455 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

I never knew about this thread.

Ottawa, Ontario

GT: TheRealCanadier

Haven't been to a lan in a while and would like to do any halo 1-3 in Ottawa area.

#152   TarpEH

TarpEH

• 100 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:16 AM

Fronter Bumper

^ gamertag above ^

in the GTA

#153   cCheeky

cCheeky

• 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:01 PM

Looking for two for the Edmonton 4v4 Oct 8. Add cCheeky on XBL. I'm teaming with eS Reid. We're from Regina, SK.

#154   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:29 AM

For anyone interested in the Calgary area, we've started doing Halo events at the Microsoft store in Chinook mall. I believe from now on we're committed to the 343 ones, so the next one will be the night before the Scorpio launch from 5:00-9:00 (apparently? Based on our other events that feels like a long time).

Anyway, last I checked we're doing another event on the third week of November, probably starting December we'll be in line with the 343 events.

We also have a Calgary Halo facebook group now.

#155   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

@Brevity II

@Frostbite XV2

@ahawowow

@LeandroTrooper

Hey, I noticed you four all mentioned being potentially interested in road tripping down to Seattle. Thought I would begin the discussion here to avoid the business of the normal HCS thread.

I'm definitely planning on going to Seattle, I was initially thinking of flying but I'm down to drive if others are wanting to go. I had a few local friends (Calgary Alberta) mention they were potentially interested (none of them are Beyond members... Sinners), I would need to see how serious they are. As of right now I only have a car, once people's stuff is factored in I doubt it would hold more than four but I can definitely drive. Frostbite I know you said you were in Vancouver, I would be willing to make the detour to grab you on the way down as well.

If quality of the vehicle means anything, it's definitely nothing fancy but it's fully functional. I don't have an AUX port or any other "fancy" features, but it definitely won't break down half way there.

My current plan is to leave Thursday morning, stay throughout the weekend, and start driving back Monday morning.

Anyway, would love to hear what you guys would think. I'm tagging specifically you four because I saw you were interested, but if you know of anyone else feel free to tag them.

#156   ahawowow

ahawowow

• 3,132 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:03 AM

@Brevity II

@Frostbite XV2

@ahawowow

@LeandroTrooper

Hey, I noticed you four all mentioned being potentially interested in road tripping down to Seattle. Thought I would begin the discussion here to avoid the business of the normal HCS thread.

I'm definitely planning on going to Seattle, I was initially thinking of flying but I'm down to drive if others are wanting to go. I had a few local friends (Calgary Alberta) mention they were potentially interested (none of them are Beyond members... Sinners), I would need to see how serious they are. As of right now I only have a car, once people's stuff is factored in I doubt it would hold more than four but I can definitely drive. Frostbite I know you said you were in Vancouver, I would be willing to make the detour to grab you on the way down as well.

If quality of the vehicle means anything, it's definitely nothing fancy but it's fully functional. I don't have an AUX port or any other "fancy" features, but it definitely won't break down half way there.

My current plan is to leave Thursday morning, stay throughout the weekend, and start driving back Monday morning.

Anyway, would love to hear what you guys would think. I'm tagging specifically you four because I saw you were interested, but if you know of anyone else feel free to tag them.

Are you starting from Calgary or Edmonton?

#157   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

Are you starting from Calgary or Edmonton?

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm starting from Calgary.

#158   Brevity II

Brevity II

I'm not NOT licking toads...

• 1,058 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

@Brevity II
@Frostbite XV2
@ahawowow
@LeandroTrooper

I am 100% committed to this. I can drive as well. Im inn Edmonton. Lets make this happen boys!

#159   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:30 PM

I am 100% committed to this. I can drive as well. Im inn Edmonton. Lets make this happen boys!

What type of ticket are you thinking of getting, VIP or standard?

#160   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

Ignore my last question, we ended up going with VIP.

#161   Silos

Silos

Resident Speed Runner

• Premium

• 1,116 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:13 PM

Just as a heads up for anyone seeing this now, me and a few other people ended up booking flights after not hearing much back.

#162   OptimusJune

OptimusJune

• 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:03 PM

Hey I live in Maple, Ontario. I'm down for any playlist looking to get some people to team with for halo 6 got 1 already. Hit me up my gamer-tag is JunEinstein.

#163   Rankwise

Rankwise

• 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

I'm located in New Brunswick, Canada.

I want to get heavy into the Halo competitive scene, especially in preparation for Infinite. I mostly play Team Arena and FFA at the moment.

GT: Rankwise

#164   VinnyMendoza

VinnyMendoza

• 2,053 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:23 PM

I live in between Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal and regularly host Halo 1 LANs with G-Sp0t, stunt_man, gino, and other very good players. I have a great setup in my 1600 sq ft basement with lots of couches and futons to sleep on. Hit me up if you want to attend.

I would begrudgingly host other Halo game LANs if enough people were interested as well lol.