Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

League of Legends Thread

• Please log in to reply
3367 replies to this topic

#1   Ziethen

Ziethen

• 250 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

League of Legends is the largest, and free, MOBA in the world. It is currently the largest eSport game which can be seen with the numerous tournaments and twitch presence. It is a game that is easy to learn, but difficult to master. If you want to make money in eSports, League of Legends is the game where it is at.

The official site is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ which is where you can find the download for this FREE game. 

Feel free to post your username so we can grow the community.

#2   sbk

sbk

• 1,403 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

in on new site league thread.

all stars was sweet, wish NA got much further than they did. now we wait for worlds for our revenge.

#3   Voodooman

Voodooman

Multi-Team Pro

• Premium

• 1,922 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

True, will wait on this to fill up with league players.

#4   Marc

Marc

• 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

Koreans are god.

Jijimon is king.

fk tsm.

But yea I've been playing LoL since season 1 so I know a decent amount about the game so if you have any questions or want to play then add me. (^:

#5   Ziethen

Ziethen

• 250 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

All things considered, NA did pretty good at All Stars. Nobody was going to beat Korea. Although, I have no idea why they let Korea get a nearly identical team composition in game two.

Updated my signature with IGN. Add for games.

#6   Violenc3

Violenc3

• 528 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

League of Legends is the largest, and free, MOBA in the world. It is currently the largest eSport game which can be seen with the numerous tournaments and twitch presence. It is a game that is easy to learn, but difficult to master. If you want to make money in eSports, League of Legends is the game where it is at.

The official site is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ which is where you can find the download for this FREE game. 

Feel free to post your username so we can grow the community. 

Username- Vashez

#7   Ziethen

Ziethen

• 250 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Username: Ziethen

#8   AnthraX

AnthraX

Also Known As Annie

• Premium

• 40 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

My username is: AnthraXTHK and I must add that LoL is indeed incredibly difficult to master. You can tell the non-skilled players from the proffesionals and the proffesionals are actually able to use this knowledge to completely outplay new players. While in Halo 4 new players can still kill very experienced players with dumb luck. (Things like automatic weapons or getting a free inceneration cannon ordinance). For this reason I think LoL comes out on top for having a learning curve that helps good players. Yet it also be said that the LoL matchmaking system makes it very rare for these two differences of skill to even meet in the arena, another thing Halo is a little bit behind on, and can learn from.

#9   Voodooman

Voodooman

Multi-Team Pro

• Premium

• 1,922 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

In sig.

#10   Crimson

Crimson

• 64 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

In sig.

What he said.

#11   L0L33TA

L0L33TA

• 24 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

I recently started playing LoL and I'm starting to really enjoy it, but I'm not very good.  I'm more of an MMO/ FPS person, RTS is hard for me for some reason...
Been playing a lot with Lux and Ashe.

#12   Saucey

Saucey
  • Admin

• 7,371 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

I am so trash at this game man

#13   Voodooman

Voodooman

Multi-Team Pro

• Premium

• 1,922 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Haha its not that hard, you just need to have some patience..which for guys who play shooters a lot..is tough

#14   AnthraX

AnthraX

Also Known As Annie

• Premium

• 40 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

Haha its not that hard, you just need to have some patience..which for guys who play shooters a lot..is tough

^All of my this. The game has a much different pace to it.

#15   CzechUrPulse

CzechUrPulse

Gimme the Loot

• 201 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hmu on League! "Czech Stanky"

Also, in my signature there are userbars that everyone can copy and paste into their own sigs!

#16   sbk

sbk

• 1,403 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Resurrecting thread.

TSM vs Vulcan. wot the fuk man. 

#17   Doju

Doju

BANNED

• Banned

• 3,684 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

any EUW kids on here?

#18   Voodooman

Voodooman

Multi-Team Pro

• Premium

• 1,922 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

Resurrecting thread.

TSM vs Vulcan. wot the fuk man. 

Got it get it going again. Need my fellow Supports. Wheres Pat (Dreamer) been lately?

#19   Vintage91

Vintage91

• 63 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

any EUW kids on here?

So i finally finished my first 10 ranked games and got placed in Silver V!! So much higher than what I was expecting! 

Oh, and I've been watching some of those OGN games and they are so crazy!

#20   Vintage91

Vintage91

• 63 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

What he said.

Ditto

#21   Doju

Doju

BANNED

• Banned

• 3,684 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

So i finally finished my first 10 ranked games and got placed in Silver V!! So much higher than what I was expecting! 

Oh, and I've been watching some of those OGN games and they are so crazy!

Eurgh, Bronze VI. My last game was yesterday was going 4-3-23 with Leona and still losing. Going to go back to the drawing board and see how I can improve the laning phase and if I need to be more aggressive as a support tank.

#22   Vintage91

Vintage91

• 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

Eurgh, Bronze VI. My last game was yesterday was going 4-3-23 with Leona and still losing. Going to go back to the drawing board and see how I can improve the laning phase and if I need to be more aggressive as a support tank.

Is your ADC going all in with you? That's the whole point in choosing Leona isn't it? As long as you are with someone who is a good early game bully like Draven, Miss Fortune or Caitlyn. Are you winning the lane but losing the game?

And how in the world are you in Bronze 6?

#23   sbk

sbk

• 1,403 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Download LOLReplay if you haven't, good way to review your games.

#24   Doju

Doju

BANNED

• Banned

• 3,684 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

Yeah going to have to. Im more of a passive player and prefer supports who have a good end game such as lulu, problem is at this level that adc's think its team deathmatch, and will often die more than stay alive.

Is your ADC going all in with you? That's the whole point in choosing Leona isn't it? As long as you are with someone who is a good early game bully like Draven, Miss Fortune or Caitlyn. Are you winning the lane but losing the game?

And how in the world are you in Bronze 6?

Bronze 4 I meant haha. Yeah sometimes they do, but alot of the time, they stay in lane with low health, ending up in stupid deaths. I know Ive got a fair bit to learn about the game, but even I can spot some laughably stupid plays by others lol.

Most of the time we'l just about edge the lane, at the very least I'l ensure that we dont lose it like I said before, because there is ALOT of teams that dont even have a support, so I'l to my adc "Hey, they have two adc's, the early game will be rough, play passive and we'l wipe the floor with them in the late game when they arent as strong".........then dies 4 minutes into the game.

#25   Vintage91

Vintage91

• 63 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

I had downloaded that a while back, but could never get it to work. So I uninstalled it. Might have to try it again.