Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Most Positive Role Models in Halo

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26   Supermelee24

Supermelee24

• 253 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

Does ninja not fit into positivity? When he streamed halo he kept the viewer count above a thousand, he would bring the views when tournaments happened. Now halo can’t even hit 20k(worlds) until the grand finals. He’s done charity and community work. It’s just he knew when to stop beating a dead horse.

#27   Gold

Gold

• Premium

• 2,288 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:33 AM

Does ninja not fit into positivity? When he streamed halo he kept the viewer count above a thousand, he would bring the views when tournaments happened. Now halo can’t even hit 20k(worlds) until the grand finals. He’s done charity and community work. It’s just he knew when to stop beating a dead horse.

I’d put ninja under the best role model for all gamers peried! Nevermind halo players.

It’s funny to me, I seen so many people on this forum, thc forum and even back on the MLG forum talk shit about him which was was never justified. Maybe cos he was number one and there favourite halo players weren’t.

Not that he’ll give a fuck what the tiny competive halo community will think about him now. Laughing all the way to the bank I assume.

But yeah my pick is definitely ninja and by far.

#28   Beryl AU

Beryl AU

• 1,224 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:16 AM

The Sudds

#29   Landonio

Landonio

• 441 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:29 AM

The Sudds

I mean, they do gain points for the charity work and feeding homeless people and what not.

But they lose points for being shameless unapologetic Trump supporters.

#30   Bloke

Bloke

Know what I mean boys?

• 261 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:10 PM

In no particular order:

Hotshy
Yhslaw
Dave Walsh
Captain Clutch
Walshy

#31   Exidrion

Exidrion

• 1,607 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

I’d put ninja under the best role model for all gamers peried! Nevermind halo players.

It’s funny to me, I seen so many people on this forum, thc forum and even back on the MLG forum talk shit about him which was was never justified. Maybe cos he was number one and there favourite halo players weren’t.

Not that he’ll give a fuck what the tiny competive halo community will think about him now. Laughing all the way to the bank I assume.

But yeah my pick is definitely ninja and by far.

He really matured, back in 2011 he was quite toxic at times. So I wouldn't say it was unjustified. He definitely deserves props for carrying Halo through it's darkest time, and I'm glad he's where he is now. 100% deserved.

#32   Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Super Fruit

• Premium

• 6,832 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

The Sudds

A long time ago, Cyren and I hosted a Social Skirmish/Bomb Planted/whatever with Sudd 2 to basically give him a platform to clear the air and endear himself and his brother to the community.

He proceeded to go on an "I'm not racist but here's some really racist shit" about a black MLG player.

#33   Gold

Gold

• Premium

• 2,288 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

A long time ago, Cyren and I hosted a Social Skirmish/Bomb Planted/whatever with Sudd 2 to basically give him a platform to clear the air and endear himself and his brother to the community.

He proceeded to go on an "I'm not racist but here's some really racist shit" about a black MLG player.

https://youtu.be/lxuLj8P-4yk