Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Beyond Feedback Discussion

5 replies to this topic

#1   Beyond Entertainment

Beyond Entertainment
  • Admin

• 36 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

Have any feedback or ideas for Beyond? We want to hear from you! Feel free to let us know what you would like to see from the team!

#2   Saber NY

Saber NY

• 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

Can we get more interactive and live recruitment area for all competitive titles i.e. Halo etc...

Recruitment is mostly on twitter, would love a more innovative rework for team recruitment.

~say

#3   Craneteam

Craneteam
  • Premium

• 4,912 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:29 AM

i would love to see more pro involvement going forward wether thts commentating community tourneys or giving them (and game/esports staff) a place to spred news about roster changes, event details, ama's or even general community interaticion. i know we get a bad rep in the hcs thread, but even if we could have pinned topics in the forums to highlight those things and even a way to tracknotable community figures who are streaming to helpdrive clicks to their streams. i love having the hcs thread and using that for various discussion and memes but i would love for beyond to be the place for notable announcements and discussions to happen vs the noise that is twitter

#4   Stilldabess

Stilldabess

• 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

Have any feedback or ideas for Beyond? We want to hear from you! Feel free to let us know what you would like to see from the team!

Hello, Is it possible for Team Beyond to make it possible to start a new thread with a quote from another thread. Before I attempt to do it the old fashion way to quote someone, I was hoping it could be done easily through multi-quote. Thanks.

#5   lofike

lofike

Mind In progress

• Premium

• 1,987 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Amazing new looking front page.......still no https :( 

#6   DaddyExalt

DaddyExalt

• 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

Hey! I have participated in two 1v1 Halo tournaments and they were not enjoyable at all.  The first one was fun, I went against scaryotic and got first rounded, I enjoyed it still.  The second tournament I did all that happened was the other person hid until the invis was available to grab and then he would only engage when he had that or the plasma pistol.  There was only about 4-5 total gunfights without him using invis or plasma pistol, it wasnt a skill based game because you could barely even see him because he had invis.  I think the tournaments would be much more enjoyable and skill based if there was no invis or over shield.  It's also really boring running around the map looking for a dude hiding waiting for the invis to spawn again.

Reply to this topic