Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Halo x Infinity War [Fan Trailer]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1   Gugga Leunnam

Gugga Leunnam

• 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

#2   Apoll0

Apoll0

Weekend LAN party? oh wait...

• 4,994 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:52 AM

A Halo movie done right would be so dope.  Seriously, make the first 5 minutes basically be a retelling by the arbiter of H1, then make the rest of the movie be the arc of H2 and H3 together. Obviously edited for runtime and clarity.  

There have been a lot of talk about a Halo movie and show for so long.  They keep getting delayed or cancelled or whatever.  I hope to god the reason that keeps happening is because they are setting the bar high and really want to make the first video game movie that is actually good.  And i mean a movie based off a game, not Ready Player One.

#3   Arena1999

Arena1999

• 269 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

A Halo movie done right would be so dope.  Seriously, make the first 5 minutes basically be a retelling by the arbiter of H1, then make the rest of the movie be the arc of H2 and H3 together. Obviously edited for runtime and clarity.  

There have been a lot of talk about a Halo movie and show for so long.  They keep getting delayed or cancelled or whatever.  I hope to god the reason that keeps happening is because they are setting the bar high and really want to make the first video game movie that is actually good.  And i mean a movie based off a game, not Ready Player One.

If this does happen, they should have Blur return for the CGI. Matter of fact, make the whole movie CGI.

#4   TeeJaY

TeeJaY

Breakout Warrior

• 907 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

The way I've always imagined a Halo movie coming to the big screen is starting with the Insurrection arc. A kid loses his family to a terrorist attack and grows up to eventually join the UNSC to help fight against the rebels. Towards the end of the film he meets Sgt. Johnson. Then the next movie follows the events at Harvest and the Spartan program.

I think that order makes sense, I haven't read the books in a while.

#5   EagleBurn

EagleBurn

• 6,325 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

If this does happen, they should have Blur return for the CGI. Matter of fact, make the whole movie CGI.

4bUV7Ls.gif

#6   Arena1999

Arena1999

• 269 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

The way I've always imagined a Halo movie coming to the big screen is starting with the Insurrection arc. A kid loses his family to a terrorist attack and grows up to eventually join the UNSC to help fight against the rebels. Towards the end of the film he meets Sgt. Johnson. Then the next movie follows the events at Harvest and the Spartan program.

I think that order makes sense, I haven't read the books in a while.

I think so, too. I'm still not finished reading the Fall of Reach, but I like this plot.

#7   ripharambe

ripharambe

• 558 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:03 PM

Post this on Reddit where it'll get more attention.

#8   RC_5213

RC_5213

• 465 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:38 PM

This one's even better, IMO.