Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Trying to Get My Feet Wet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1   Bubba

Bubba

• 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

I've been in the Halo scene for years, touching on a variety of aspects within the game. However, when it comes to the competitive side of things, I've been on and off sweaty grinds pushing the limits of my skill. I never truly felt that I wanted to actually compete in anything serious, though. In Halo 4, I played in two tournaments: A 1v1 tourney I got DomeRocked in (quite literally), and a 2v2 tourney I played in with my friend. In Halo 5, I played in my first FFA tournament last August and advanced halfway to the finals. Since then, I've participated in the three H5 tournaments at my local Microsoft Store, notably winning the FFA and placing second in the 4v4 I entered without a team. Other than that, I haven't done much else in the competitive scene aside from matchmaking and custom scrim games.

Currently, I'm not planning on attending any real-life LAN events. At the moment, I would just like to compete in online tournaments – get my foot in the door of esports.

As for my skill, I'd say that I play like an onyx-tier player on average, but I can excel into champion-tier once I warm up. Recently though, I haven't been playing as consistently as I used to, so I'm going to wanna polish up my gameplay.

If you are around the same (or higher) skill level and wouldn't mind picking me up for a team, feel free to message me on Xbox or contact me on Twitter.

XBL gamertag: Bubba
Twitter handle: @LilBlackBUBBA