Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Which online tournaments are worth entering ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1   Jonny Chase

Jonny Chase
  • Premium

• 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

Im just wondering which tournaments are worth entering besides the team beyond ones. Im looking at a gamebattles ffa that starts in a few hours and only has 4 people signed up  :uncledrew:  I know that gamebattles/mlg is pretty much a non factor for halo now, but should i still be scalping mlg for tournaments? Also are there any other sites i should be looking at for tournaments ? 

Thank You

#2   Saucey

Saucey
  • Admin

• 7,585 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Im just wondering which tournaments are worth entering besides the team beyond ones. Im looking at a gamebattles ffa that starts in a few hours and only has 4 people signed up  :uncledrew:  I know that gamebattles/mlg is pretty much a non factor for halo now, but should i still be scalping mlg for tournaments? Also are there any other sites i should be looking at for tournaments ? 

Thank You

Check out UMG :) 

https://umggaming.com/tournaments/2186

#3   Jonny Chase

Jonny Chase
  • Premium

• 16 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

sorry for late reply and thank you signing up for the ffa today (: