Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds and Discussion‏

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10557 replies to this topic

#10551   Saucey

Saucey
  • Admin

• 7,505 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:01 AM

I think he's trying to claim his time spent on the forums should exempt him from ridicule... so no, it's not just you.

If we're really going to go there

Dearest CyReN and Saucey:

After paying for Premium for at least 

I think he's implying his time spent here exempts him from ridicule. So no, it's not just you.

But I must say

CyReN & Saucey,

after paying Premium on this website for at least a few months, the fact you haven't blessed me with a green name is much appreciated. 

And people wonder why we dont have join dates under avatars... 

#10552   Hxrshly

Hxrshly

• 785 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:01 AM

Apparently Lethul has gallstones.

#10553   Hxrshly

Hxrshly

• 785 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:03 AM

New thread is imminent boys.

#10554   CharlesSharkley

CharlesSharkley

--frequent crier-- frequent bagger--

• 1,557 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:06 AM

And people wonder why we dont have join dates under avatars... 

my posts are shit, and I'm shit at posting them

#10555   HeadHunterZero

HeadHunterZero

• 153 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:18 AM

People expect mlg to provide good production and a structure that makes sense to players, orgs and fans alike. It won't "fix everything", but it will make his more appealing to everyone with stake in it. Gears isn't "failing" because of mlg. It's a much less popular video game. H5 had over 100k people tuning in to an event. Then it digressed. The scene would be much better off with mlg.

Thank you for responding to so many of my posts.

I agree production quality will go up and that will help the scene. However, I don’t t assume MLG (or ESL) will get to control structure.

The info so far seems like worlds this year is going to be another almost stand alone event that is over in Marchish. What are they going to do after worlds? The current “season finals” haven’t meant anything in the big scheme of worlds. Is MLG or 343 going to change that? I hope so, but I’m doubtful. I’m also doubtful that MLG will have any control over maps, weapon tuning, or settings in the game (like radar).

#10556   Trespa5s

Trespa5s

• 371 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:18 AM

my posts are shit, and I'm shit at posting them

Shitpostception

#10557   Trespa5s

Trespa5s

• 371 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

Thank you for responding to so many of my posts.

I agree production quality will go up and that will help the scene. However, I don’t t assume MLG (or ESL) will get to control structure.

The info so far seems like worlds this year is going to be another almost stand alone event that is over in Marchish. What are they going to do after worlds? The current “season finals” haven’t meant anything in the big scheme of worlds. Is MLG or 343 going to change that? I hope so, but I’m doubtful. I’m also doubtful that MLG will have any control over maps, weapon tuning, or settings in the game (like radar).

It's funny.  CoD used to do the same thing Halo is doing now.  From BO2 through AW, Champs was always at the end of March, and everything after that felt kinda bleh.  How do you top the biggest tournament of the year?  You don't.  That's why they do it in late August now.  Halo should be looking at doing something similar.  Hell, even if you wanna make it later, a bit earlier and do it early August or even late July, it would have a much greater effect than where it is now. 

#10558   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 16,483 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:24 AM

NEW THREAD!