Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Failed Canceled Premium

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1   h0m3r2k

h0m3r2k

• 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Hello Team Beyond,

I, Tommy Bonner, recently had canceled my Premium Membership through my client area of my account. It showed the cancelation affective March 22, yet I still got charged via PayPal March 22. If I had paid in March why do I not have Premium through April 22. This is regardless since I didn't want to be charged in the first place, and how am I to know if this same payment won't happen in the future? My account with you guys, I thought, was a trusted one. Now going through the loops to find support for giving you support is just ridiculous. By this I'm referring to when you are in your client area and request a new support ticket. The Department field is required to submit and there IS NOTHING to select from the drop down menu, therefor the request can not be sent bc all required fields haven't been filled. I even went through the trouble of a different browser. Hence why imma here searching for support forums, which there isn't any, and if there are they are locked. So, I start my own thread? I am enjoying this web site less and less that I am on it. Please anyone HELP, ASAP. Thank you!
Tommy, Homer, Bonner

#2   Award

Award
  • Premium

• 16 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:33 AM

Same problem just got charged today for premium membership when i canceled 1 month ago threw the website.  Now a extra 5 bucks was taken out after i even canceled my premium membership threw PayPal. Can you guys at least give us the 5 bucks back? It never says to go and cancel threw your subscriptions threw PayPal after you cancel on the website...

#3   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 15,329 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

Please cancel on paypal under recurring payments.

Please PM @Saucey regarding refunds.