Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

halo tourneys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1   SUB FKIN ZERO

SUB FKIN ZERO

• 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

new to this i have been trying to get involved in esports and halo tournaments for a while! can anyone explain how it works and how to join it

#2   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 16,082 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

We run monthly tournaments for Halo 5: Guardians, you can follow our twitter for updates on dates and registration.

If you're looking for teammates to play with, try our recruitment section.

If you like to follow the Pro Scene, make sure to use our HCS Thread.

#3   XlDeViLzlX

XlDeViLzlX

• 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:21 AM

We run monthly tournaments for Halo 5: Guardians, you can follow our twitter for updates on dates and registration.

If you're looking for teammates to play with, try our recruitment section.

If you like to follow the Pro Scene, make sure to use our HCS Thread.

Does TeamBeyond host any tournaments that dont require Premiums? As I too want to get in the esports scene but im unsure of how my skill will compare next to frequent tournament players and wouldnt want to enter to just get destroyed and lose money.

#4   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 16,082 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:44 AM

Does TeamBeyond host any tournaments that dont require Premiums? As I too want to get in the esports scene but im unsure of how my skill will compare next to frequent tournament players and wouldnt want to enter to just get destroyed and lose money.

Yep, we host monthly Halo 5 FFA's.

#5   MrJaycoooo

MrJaycoooo

• 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

How does one 'exactly' receive the prize pool money from the tournaments? Like let's just say, tomorrow I win the $200 Astro one, how do I receive the money or if their are many ways, what are all the ways?

#6   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 16,082 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:17 AM

How does one 'exactly' receive the prize pool money from the tournaments? Like let's just say, tomorrow I win the $200 Astro one, how do I receive the money or if their are many ways, what are all the ways?

Paypal is the most common way.

#7   digitallakshay

digitallakshay

• 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:57 AM

#8   CyReN

CyReN

Ð

• Admin

• 16,082 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:08 AM

We do host monthly ASTRO Gaming FFA with free entry.