Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

General Politics Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1709 replies to this topic

#1701   Cypress

Cypress

• 685 posts

Posted Today, 08:07 PM

I have yet to be enthralled by the perceived intelligence that either side has with this ongoing debate.

If I could take a day and count the amount of times people dodged questions and insult one another, I would probably have a number in the high hundreds.

Is this really what politics is?

Despite how much we argue in here, at least we're participating.

#1702   Cypress

Cypress

• 685 posts

Posted Today, 08:17 PM

You're missing the point I'm trying to make. There are plenty of Americans who may want to use an FHA loan who can surely afford the $500, no problem. Doesn't mean they should have to pay it just because they can. $500 is not gonna stop anyone from buying a house. It's a pathetic excuse of a deterrent, which is what yall are claiming it is. I'm claiming it is an unjustified and unnecessary tax.

Im not an expert on the subject at all, nor am I arguing with you but it seems like the 500 is a discount paid for by the american tax payer and/ or bleeding tax revenue. Id rather see the purchaser pay the 'regular' amount vs. the average tax payer not purchasing a home cover the discounted rate. It puts more responsibility on the private buyer than the .gov. It also gives further incentive to save ur pennies, increase your purchasing power and get a better loan.

Thats my take on it but again, i might be way off.

#1703   MrGreenWithAGun

MrGreenWithAGun

• 4,182 posts

Posted Today, 08:58 PM

Power to the People - that is the theme of Trump's administration. The leftists have been saying this for years, but now they are going out of their minds because it came in a package that they never expected and cannot accept. They will continue to yell and scream, and Trump will continue to work for all of us, they included.

Trump has just signed the final papers for Mattis to be his Secretary of Defense. Trump and Mattis are now firmly in control of the United States military. I can't remember feeling this safe under any previous administration.

Christmas every day, folks. Christmas every day.

#1704   Mr Grim

Mr Grim

a nugget of blubber

• 5,204 posts

Posted Today, 09:26 PM

https://techcrunch.c...as-disappeared/

#1705   Rick

Rick
  • Premium

• 1,069 posts

Posted Today, 09:30 PM

The Tolerant lefties are destroying multiple cities across the us...again.

What do they honestly think they will accomplish?  Nobody takes them seriously.

#1706   MrGreenWithAGun

MrGreenWithAGun

• 4,182 posts

Posted Today, 09:39 PM

So the Trump white house web site doesn't divide Americans by saying one group should be treated better than another? What of it?

Christmas every day.

From https://www.whitehou...augural-address :

So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And, Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.

#1707   Buffdaddy Jamal

Buffdaddy Jamal

• 108 posts

Posted Today, 10:36 PM

PGWFRwS.png

#1708   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,581 posts

Posted Today, 10:43 PM

Power to the People - that is the theme of Trump's administration. The leftists have been saying this for years, but now they are going out of their minds because it came in a package that they never expected and cannot accept. They will continue to yell and scream, and Trump will continue to work for all of us, they included.

Trump has just signed the final papers for Mattis to be his Secretary of Defense. Trump and Mattis are now firmly in control of the United States military. I can't remember feeling this safe under any previous administration.

Christmas every day, folks. Christmas every day.

And GameStop's slogan is "Power to the players" but you know damn sure they don't give a fuck about them. Whats your point?

#1709   TTUVAPOR

TTUVAPOR
  • Premium

• 1,507 posts

Posted Today, 11:02 PM

Barron Trump for President. 2042.

Surreal as hell to be 10 years old and seeing what he's seeing. He genuinely looks surprised by everything which leads me to believe they raise him outside of the spotlight of being wealthy...which is a good thing.

#1710   TTUVAPOR

TTUVAPOR
  • Premium

• 1,507 posts

Posted Today, 11:04 PM

The Tolerant lefties are destroying multiple cities across the us...again.

What do they honestly think they will accomplish?  Nobody takes them seriously.

The left believes the people shouldnt be able to think freely and act freely...they think they need leaders to tell them how to act, live and earn/spend their money.

The protestors are nothing more than robots paid for by the left.

Want $2000 for throwing a brick into a starbucks? They will pay you to do that. You will risk arrest and being put in jail...but the left knows you will do it...because you are a sheep.