Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

General Politics Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
7169 replies to this topic

#7151   pharmassists

pharmassists

*Pharmacist

• Premium

• 2,097 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

Except when police do it, then they just have a hard job ok???

100% for the prosecution of police when they overstep their bounds.

#7152   GirlfriendHaver

GirlfriendHaver

• 2,318 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 PM

100% for the prosecution of police when they overstep their bounds.

which happens all the time

#7153   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,974 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Is it mandatory to hate cops if you're a libtard?

Not hate, I think they should abide by the same rules as everyone else no? Can't excuse wreckless behavior because of pressure. Those people that gpot mentioned will be caught and prosecuted. A cop does that shit and it's investigated by his own collegues and possibly may be excused of all charges.

#7154   Sauce

Sauce

• 917 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

Internal affairs departments are horseshit and we need a better way to deal to cunty cops

#7155   Scalzo

Scalzo

• 9,938 posts

Posted Today, 01:09 AM

Except when police do it, then they just have a hard job ok???

not sure why you have to go out of your way to hate on those that serve me, you, and our communities but ok plese continue to show your ignorance. 

#7156   NoGreaterHeresy

NoGreaterHeresy

• 847 posts

Posted Today, 03:24 AM

Whilst of course I have huge respect for police, they shouldn't be above scrutiny and criticism just because their job is difficult and occasionally dangerous. They're public sector workers, so they must be accountable to the public when things do go wrong.

#7157   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,974 posts

Posted Today, 08:25 AM

not sure why you have to go out of your way to hate on those that serve me, you, and our communities but ok plese continue to show your ignorance.

Not sure why you think I hate police officers just because I want them held responsible for wrong doings just like everyone else.

#7158   Scalzo

Scalzo

• 9,938 posts

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

nah, but some obviously do. i just think cops shouldn't be completely immune to criticism & being held accountable when they fuck up.

Typically they aren't. and they definetley shouldn't be immune but don't you think its tougher to be a cop than an average civilian, specially depending on the area in which you work? 

Body Cam everything, its expensive,and sometimes they have maintenance issues but theyre worth the investment when these issues occur. 

#7159   NoGreaterHeresy

NoGreaterHeresy

• 847 posts

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

Typically they aren't. and they definetley shouldn't be immune but don't you think its tougher to be a cop than an average civilian, specially depending on the area in which you work? 

Body Cam everything, its expensive,and sometimes they have maintenance issues but theyre worth the investment when these issues occur. 

I don't see what point you're trying to make here. Yes, being a cop is a difficult job. There are many other difficult jobs, such as other emergency services. That doesn't mean we (society) should just shrug our shoulders when things go wrong. Take doctors - they typically work 12 hour shifts, often more. That's a lot of work, not much sleep, and often a lot of really awful shit happens. If a doctor made a mistake that cost the life of a patient, should we just move right past it because it's a difficult job? Of course not - there would be an investigation that would find out not only what led to the patient's death but also what can be done to prevent it from happening again in the future, whether it be re-training or something else entirely. 

Mistakes do happen, I 100% accept that. That's just life. However, when mistakes occur to the extent to which they are in the US right now, that's an indication that there may be a wider problem such as poor candidate selection, insufficient training or even something more sinister like institutionalised prejudice. 

There are so many really great cops. I'm glad about that. And the job is by all accounts often a tough one. But that's not an excuse.

#7160   Rick

Rick

• 1,359 posts

Posted Today, 12:29 PM

My goodness, you idiot liberals make it sound as if cops are out in the streets shooting black people left and right without any repercussions.  I guess that is the difference between nitwit liberal sheep and those of us who are actually informed on what is going on.

#7161   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,974 posts

Posted Today, 12:32 PM

My goodness, you idiot liberals make it sound as if cops are out in the streets shooting black people left and right without any repercussions. I guess that is the difference between nitwit liberal sheep and those of us who are actually informed on what is going on.

For the third time in 24 hours I'm pretty positive I said I want police to be held accountable for their actions like civilians and here you are continuing to spew your rhetoric.

#7162   Rick

Rick

• 1,359 posts

Posted Today, 12:45 PM

For the third time in 24 hours I'm pretty positive I said I want police to be held accountable for their actions like civilians and here you are continuing to spew your rhetoric.

I'm happy to see you admit that you are an idiot liberal.

#7163   Cypress

Cypress

• 1,275 posts

Posted Today, 01:24 PM

lol

#7164   Scalzo

Scalzo

• 9,938 posts

Posted Today, 02:03 PM

fukin librtards 

#7165   Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt

• 1,246 posts

Posted Today, 02:49 PM

I don't see what point you're trying to make here. Yes, being a cop is a difficult job. There are many other difficult jobs, such as other emergency services. That doesn't mean we (society) should just shrug our shoulders when things go wrong. Take doctors - they typically work 12 hour shifts, often more. That's a lot of work, not much sleep, and often a lot of really awful shit happens. If a doctor made a mistake that cost the life of a patient, should we just move right past it because it's a difficult job? Of course not - there would be an investigation that would find out not only what led to the patient's death but also what can be done to prevent it from happening again in the future, whether it be re-training or something else entirely. 

Mistakes do happen, I 100% accept that. That's just life. However, when mistakes occur to the extent to which they are in the US right now, that's an indication that there may be a wider problem such as poor candidate selection, insufficient training or even something more sinister like institutionalised prejudice. 

There are so many really great cops. I'm glad about that. And the job is by all accounts often a tough one. But that's not an excuse.

The difference is that cops put their own lives at risk with every encounter.

#7166   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,974 posts

Posted Today, 04:40 PM

I'm happy to see you admit that you are an idiot liberal.

Coming from someone who says I "blindly" "believe" in Math and Science, 100% a compliment.

#7167   TheSavery5

TheSavery5

• 2,800 posts

Posted Today, 04:47 PM

A lot of the issues in this country would be fixed if people were held accountable for their actions.

#7168   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,974 posts

Posted Today, 04:51 PM

A lot of the issues in this country would be fixed if people were held accountable for their actions.

Unfortunately, apparently, hilariously, just wanting someone to be held accountable means that you automatically hate them and think they're just the worst.

#7169   TheSavery5

TheSavery5

• 2,800 posts

Posted Today, 05:28 PM

Unfortunately, apparently, hilariously, just wanting someone to be held accountable means that you automatically hate them and think they're just the worst.

Ive had bad experiences with cops and I still trust them. 

#7170   Rick

Rick

• 1,359 posts

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

Coming from someone who says I "blindly" "believe" in Math and Science, 100% a compliment.

No, I said that you blindly believe in whatever someone with the title of "scientist" tells you (as long as it fits your liberal narrative).

But you are an idiot, so you would probably take it as a compliment.