Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

General Politics Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
5023 replies to this topic

#5001   Rick

Rick

• 1,208 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:51 AM

nope. it's a fucking fetus that doesn't even know it's alive who gives a shit

they are just muzzis who wont be missed, who gives a shit?

Fetus means offspring in Latin.  Offspring means a persons child or children.

So you support killing innocent children, but not innocent children.  Makes sense.

#5002   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,774 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Convienant you left off "after 8 weeks of conception" for the meaning of fetus.

#5003   EagleBurn

EagleBurn

"Arena"

• VIP

• 6,239 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:00 AM

Death count for Manchester is 22 and wounded is now 119. I fully agree with what President Trump said about those who were involved in the attack.

"We stand in absolute solidarity with the people of the United Kingdom. So many young, beautiful, innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers. I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now losers because that’s what they are, and we’ll have more of them. But they’re losers,"

This attack being at a concert with primarily teenagers attending is fucking disgusting. And it was a fucking nail bomb where nails were used as the shrapnel. They now have three in custody and the UK is at it's highest threat level. And expect security at all big concerts now to be like you're going through an airport.

#5004   gporter

gporter

dude the magic*

• 17,748 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 AM

I agree with Amo, that is one of Trumps best quotes. 

#5005   TheSituJAKEtion

TheSituJAKEtion

• 1,347 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 AM

Really?

Using a word as empty and childish as "losers" minimizes terrorism and this particular situation to an almost insulting extent. It's like a parent explaining their child's bullies to them - "they're just losers". I mean, terrorism's causes, its' consequences, and what brings someone to be radicalized are complex enough matters that just throwing out the word "losers" at them seems really unfit for how serious and intellectually large of a topic it is. A small issue, but I would expect better word choice from the President.

#5006   EagleBurn

EagleBurn

"Arena"

• VIP

• 6,239 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 AM

Really?

Using a word as empty and childish as "losers" minimizes terrorism and this particular situation to an almost insulting extent. It's like a parent explaining their child's bullies to them - "they're just losers". I mean, terrorism's causes, its' consequences, and what brings someone to be radicalized are complex enough matters that just throwing out the word "losers" at them seems really unfit for how serious and intellectually large of a topic it is. A small issue, but I would expect better word choice from the President.

That's the whole point. The heavier the word that is used to describe them, the more satisfaction they get from it.

#5007   gporter

gporter

dude the magic*

• 17,748 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 AM

They are losers though, who kill innocent and unsuspecting people. There are no militaries or rules of engagement, just losers who think they'll be given a thousand virgins from Allah the moment they die for their cause. 

#5008   Rick

Rick

• 1,208 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Convienant you left off "after 8 weeks of conception" for the meaning of fetus.

It's far less convenient for me that you lack the most basic reading comprehension skills.

#5009   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,774 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

It's far less convenient for me that you lack the most basic reading comprehension skills.

trqhMmM.jpg

#5010   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,774 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 AM

liberal dictionary - rick

#5011   Cypress

Cypress

• 1,053 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 AM

2nd / 3rd term abortions are fucked up.

#5012   MarkyVersace

MarkyVersace

Imagine Talib

• Premium

• 5,969 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:04 PM

2nd / 3rd term abortions are fucked up.

Yes they are but I still think it should be allowed. Though idk how you would wait that long unless it's a Health problem scenario

I'd have to find it again, but I remember reading a piece around the time that Ohio abortion bill passed saying that 4% of all reported abortions in the US happen after 16 weeks or somewhere around there.

#5013   gporter

gporter

dude the magic*

• 17,748 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:32 PM

Katy Perry probably shouldn't have doubled down on the no walls no borders rhetoric... kinda hard to convince people that they should want to coexist with people that use nail bombs to murder teenage girls.

#5014   Cypress

Cypress

• 1,053 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

Yes they are but I still think it should be allowed. Though idk how you would wait that long unless it's a Health problem scenario

I'd have to find it again, but I remember reading a piece around the time that Ohio abortion bill passed saying that 4% of all reported abortions in the US happen after 16 weeks or somewhere around there.

Before I had my kid, I was 100% pro abortion during the course of the entire pregnancy.  Now I'm conflicted after seeing how developed my child was during the 2nd / 3rd trimesters.  It really made me re-think my stance on the issue.  I'd prob. still be 'ok' with 2nd trimester but 3rd is too far into the development stages if you ask me.

#5015   Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Super Fruit

• Premium

• 6,252 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 PM

That's the whole point. The heavier the word that is used to describe them, the more satisfaction they get from it.

You really are a shill. 

In any case, one of the best ways to spot a bullshitter and an insecure idiot is when they use a term to insult others that is the thing that they are most terrified of becoming. 

In the case of Trump supporters, it's "cuck". In the case of Trump, it's "loser". 

#5016   GirlfriendHaver

GirlfriendHaver

• 2,007 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:22 PM

lmfao

#5017   MarkyVersace

MarkyVersace

Imagine Talib

• Premium

• 5,969 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:34 PM

Before I had my kid, I was 100% pro abortion during the course of the entire pregnancy. Now I'm conflicted after seeing how developed my child was during the 2nd / 3rd trimesters. It really made me re-think my stance on the issue. I'd prob. still be 'ok' with 2nd trimester but 3rd is too far into the development stages if you ask me.

Yeah 3rd term is weird. I doubt many 3rd terms are by choice considering how far along they are in the cycle, but you can just put the infant up for adoption if you don't want it. It's a really hard situation because every womans/couples situation is different

#5018   MarkyVersace

MarkyVersace

Imagine Talib

• Premium

• 5,969 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:38 PM

lmfao

https://twitter.com/...535038749040640

https://twitter.com/...538098359545858

#5019   Rick

Rick

• 1,208 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

trqhMmM.jpg

Where is my post did I try to define the word fetus?

Try again, but this time make a real effort and read what I wrote very, very slowly.  Let it sink in, and then get back to me.

#5020   legendaryshotz

legendaryshotz

da blackhawks

• 8,774 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 PM

Where is my post did I try to define the word fetus?

Try again, but this time make a real effort and read what I wrote very, very slowly. Let it sink in, and then get back to me.

Rumor has it the name rick means autism in Latin

But seriously man...I don't really need to explain your own post to yourself?

#5021   Rick

Rick

• 1,208 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Rumor has it the name rick means autism in Latin

But seriously man...I don't really need to explain your own post to yourself?

Just admit you were mistaken and move on.  Stop making yourself look like a complete fool.

#5022   GirlfriendHaver

GirlfriendHaver

• 2,007 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

strategically speaking that's the correct move. he's gotta frame it 'us v. libs' to get the smooth brains to get vote for a cretin. it's the only way he can get votes at this point

#5023   amo819

amo819

Scalzo Sucks

• 8,659 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 PM

strategically speaking that's the correct move. he's gotta frame it 'us v. libs' to get the smooth brains to get vote for a cretin. it's the only way he can get votes at this point

Until the fox news reporters who witnessed it released their statements. That guy's career is over. 

#5024   Cypress

Cypress

• 1,053 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

You really are a shill.

In any case, one of the best ways to spot a bullshitter and an insecure idiot is when they use a term to insult others that is the thing that they are most terrified of becoming.

In the case of Trump supporters, it's "cuck". In the case of Trump, it's "loser".

u ...might... be thinking a bit too hard about the entire situation.