Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

EU Free Agents / Partial Teams

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1   Onset

Onset

Gfinity Staff

• VIP

• 354 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:44 PM

Hey everyone,

If you are a free agent based in the EU or looking for a player to complete your line up, post here!

Please leave:

• Gamertag

Onset :weback:

#2   Prsma

Prsma

• 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:53 PM

F/A Player or Coach

GT: xL Prsma

Coached exceL eSports for Halo World Championship, been playing for 8 years and want to come back to competing after all the hype Worlds gave me!

#3   Aaronn

Aaronn

• 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:59 PM

FA Player

GT: OhAmbitionns 

TO3 is preferance but down to get potentials going at any time

#4   Featherz

Featherz

• 254 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

FA player
GT : featherzhalo

Been playing since January, onyx level player from the UK, improvements to be made in my own game but I grind hard.

#5   Graspingsquare

Graspingsquare

• 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:20 PM

TO2 

GT: Graspingsquare
GT: OneTrueFlash

Looking for another team of 2 that understand blocking spawns/rotations and gel well with us to clean up kills. Will look to attend iseries/lans and try for pro league plus online cups. Solo players can run games but would rather a team of two as the chemistry is already there.

#6   Floody

Floody

• 278 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:43 PM

F/A Player

GT: xFloody

Looking for committed team that try and stick together and grind, would like to do online tournaments and LAN events

#7   that halo guy

that halo guy

• 230 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

F/A player

GT: awakeningrager1

Location(Europe, Sweden)

Looking for a committed team that communicates callouts for player positions/enemy positions,weapons(blue sneaky,red sneaky etc.Have not found a team yet within my own country but that is in the works but noting is final i.e no team yet. Am a competitive player and an average and sometimes above player trying to improve myself whenever I play

#8   Graspingsquare

Graspingsquare

• 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

F/A player

GT: awakeningrager1

Location(Europe, Sweden)

Looking for a committed team that communicates callouts for player positions/enemy positions,weapons(blue sneaky,red sneaky etc.Have not found a team yet within my own country but that is in the works but noting is final i.e no team yet. Am a competitive player and an average and sometimes above player trying to improve myself whenever I play

Best swedish player I know is RQMPAGE the guy is solid and a nice guy.

#9   AATheKiIllJ0Y

AATheKiIllJ0Y

• 393 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:01 PM

F/A

GT : AATheKILLLJ0Y

Diamond 6

Need to win 2 more games to get to Onyx.

Looking to play 'Team Arena' with Onyx and Diamond 6 players. HMU if you want to play.

#10   EUPenguin

EUPenguin

• 604 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:05 PM

I'm either F/A or to2 with Johnny5, I forget. Either way I won't be playing Halo AT ALL until May 21st/22nd at earliest. Still want to qualify through the last chance qualifier though so hmu when the date gets near init ;)

#11   Darthejet

Darthejet

• 24 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

Team of two

GT darthejet

GT benteddy

looking for players or another team of two to round out our roster must be on regularly and willing to put time into practice. looking for players that will stick with the team and work on any problems not walk out after a week or so. We are looking to compete in pro league and all future events. Players must communicate well meaning being able to listen to callouts and make clear callouts as well as small talk. players must have good map knowledge know where to position themselves to clean up kills stay alive have knowledge of spawning and rotations.and are able to work as a team and push as a unit and not solo push.

#12   Darthejet

Darthejet

• 24 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

I'm either F/A or to2 with Johnny5, I forget. Either way I won't be playing Halo AT ALL until May 21st/22nd at earliest. Still want to qualify through the last chance qualifier though so hmu when the date gets near init ;)

The last chance qualifier is only invited teams from the winners of the open cups and the losers from the summer invitational.

#13   EUPenguin

EUPenguin

• 604 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:48 PM

The last chance qualifier is only invited teams from the winners of the open cups and the losers from the summer invitational.

alright the ones before that then

#14   ThatAbraKid

ThatAbraKid

• 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:39 PM

F/A

GT: Abra EU

Good to see this on here!

#15   sneakywalrus

sneakywalrus

• 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

GT: A Sneaky Walrus

F/A

#16   slam91

slam91

• 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:54 AM

UK   F/A

Been playing Halo since H2, only started getting into competitive a month ago, been grinding hard and improving quickly.

Currently Onyx 1800+ and working my way up.

Looking for a team who are active, willing to play in ESL & Gfinity tournaments and travel to LANs.

GT: S L A M 9 1 x

get in contact with me on twitter - @slamnineone

#17   that halo guy

that halo guy

• 230 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

Best swedish player I know is RQMPAGE the guy is solid and a nice guy.

am friends with him on xbl i think.Forgot to add one thing.If I end up with a team i my own country i can travel to those Lans.If i get into a team outside my country that wants to go to other lans outside Europe that is up to discussion when we get to it.Just hit me a msg here,via twitter or xbl if you want to talk about teaming up for eu pro leauge etc

#18   Darthejet

Darthejet

• 24 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:44 PM

Updated 

team of 3 looking for 4th

Team is currently: GT; darthejet GT; Benteddy GT; AcE x Fusi0ns

looking for a player to round out our roster must be on regularly and willing to put time into practice. looking for players that will stick with the team and work on any problems not walk out after a week or so. We are looking to compete in pro league and all future events. Players must communicate well meaning being able to listen to callouts and make clear callouts as well as small talk. players must have good map knowledge know where to position themselves to clean up kills stay alive have knowledge of spawning and rotations.and are able to work as a team and push as a unit and not solo push.

#19   Zypperi

Zypperi

• 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

F/A GT: Zypperi

Looking mainly for to3

From Finland

Add me on Live and feel free to invite me to play, looking to attend online qualifiers for Pro league!

#20   Kazama

Kazama

• 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:18 AM

@Onset

Respawn.gg is dead. 

Any chance of a thread here for EU Pro League Teams, Seeds and Predictions? Its nice to keep up to date with local teams etc.

#21   that halo guy

that halo guy

• 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

Updated 

team of 3 looking for 4th

Team is currently: GT; darthejet GT; Benteddy GT; AcE x Fusi0ns

looking for a player to round out our roster must be on regularly and willing to put time into practice. looking for players that will stick with the team and work on any problems not walk out after a week or so. We are looking to compete in pro league and all future events. Players must communicate well meaning being able to listen to callouts and make clear callouts as well as small talk. players must have good map knowledge know where to position themselves to clean up kills stay alive have knowledge of spawning and rotations.and are able to work as a team and push as a unit and not solo push.

darth i played with you during the eu community customs just this wednesday.Feel free to ask you and your team if you want to do a testrun with me as your 4th player.I play halo most of the time when not busy though

#22   Onset

Onset

Gfinity Staff

• VIP

• 354 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:13 PM

@Onset

Respawn.gg is dead. 

Any chance of a thread here for EU Pro League Teams, Seeds and Predictions? Its nice to keep up to date with local teams etc.

Just use the general Pro League discussions thread brother. Pro League is one massive competition building up to another worlds finals, better to be inclusive and not segregate ourselves :simms:

#23   Graspingsquare

Graspingsquare

• 37 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:06 PM

There is the ESL and Gfinity cups today a great chance for people to form pick ups and see how they like playing with each other! 

#24   MeTro

MeTro

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

GT: Dooku22
Region: UK
F/A

Looking for a team to compete in the Pro League. I am dedicated and willing to do anything to improve. I can communicate well in game, and can take criticism. Willing to do all online tourneys and travel to LANs. If you would like to play or try me out just message me on xbl!

#25   Paradux

Paradux

• 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

I'm looking to form a team of UK based players. I'm also experienced in team management and have time to do so at the moment!

Besides myself obviously I'll need 3 others. Anyone interested is free to add me :) Wing me a message or tweet me @TheParadux

GT: Paradux