Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#801   teezster

teezster

• 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

SG Crowe

MM, Customs

UK (England)

Currently d5 (usually ~ onyx 1600). have mic and know callouts.

#802   SnorLarx

SnorLarx

• 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Arena, 8s

US

Daily 3pm-11pm central 

GT: Snorlaxel

#803   Cody

Cody

• 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

GT: Kyphitz

Arena/Octagon mainly, but down for any matchmaking.

Central Timezone (Texas)

Currently unranked in everything. I do his weird thing, were I quit halo for a few months, play other games, and come back home to Halo. <3 Generally end 1800-2200 in arena, mainly searching solo. Trying to get my shot back. I'm pretty good at knowing timers for power ups, most people I play with go full ****** and forget them.

Just hit me up to run games!

#804   OldManRequis

OldManRequis

• 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

GT: Old Man Requis

Customs: Looking to run 8's

Im on right now

#805   Kevinfatbuds

Kevinfatbuds

• 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

Looking for a few people to run customs with tomorrow night. I have a small LAN set up and some buddies at their own spots that are dedicated to playing from about 6pm eastern until 2-3a.dank Going to be running a lot of throwback maps. Guardian, midship, lockout, sanctuary, the pit, narrows, ivory tower etc. we will need about 2-3 extras from time to time throughout the night. If anyone can commit to a decent block of that time that would be great.dank Gt: Kevinfatbuds.dank Good mix of guys. Some good others not but should make for fun games

#806   harley2014

harley2014

• 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:49 AM

Carolina Games Summit 2017 will be held February 4th 10AM – 8:30PM and 5th 10AM – 6:00PM in downtown Goldsboro, NC. This hybrid festival will include industry speakers, video game tournaments, exhibition booths, live bands, and educational sessions. Experience the latest games before they are released and compete against gamers from all over the country. Enjoy all your favorite platforms including arcade, computer, console, mobile, and VR games with both tournament and free play options available. www.CarolinaGamesSummit.com

#807   AJBz3

AJBz3

• 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

AJB z3
Customs/Money 8's and Arena
NA (canada, ontario)

#808   jroppa17

jroppa17

• 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:02 PM

Jroppa

Custom: 4v4 | MM: Team Arena (HCS Gametypes) / Doubles

NA: Washington D.C. area

Platinum with randoms. Looking to build a solid network of players to run with and improve overall.

#809   FlyingTango

FlyingTango
  • Premium

• 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

To3 looking for solid 4th to grind Arena with. 

We're 3 players who grind pretty much every evening. Usually around 2000-2200 in Arena and champs in Slayer (that doesn't mean much though). We compete in the beyond tourneys and we're thinking about competing in the online qualifiers to get some experience. Basically just looking for a consistent 4th who is a solid player and who we can get along with. We sweat in Arena but also know where we stand and like to have a good time with it.

5pm ET - whenever we get tired

GT: FlyingTango

#810   So Conflicted

So Conflicted

• 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

Matchmaking Arena, Slayer, or Doubles
GT: So Conflicted
NA Pacific Coast

I have placed champ 95 in FFA before, and consitently place onyx 1500-1700 in arena and slayer solo queing. I would like to make more competitive friends that I can play with consistently that are on the same level as me or better, and to have more fun. I have a positive mindset and I am very open to any further opinions that will improve my game and the overall teams gameplay.

#811   Doosty

Doosty

• 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:06 PM

To3 looking for another teammate for Arena.

We are competitive and want to improve but we aren't trying to go pro. We're a group of friends that have been playing Halo together for 12 years or so and just want to find a 4th teammate of comparable skill to grind Arena with and have fun without having to deal with ragers/quitters etc. We're all 26-30 yrs old and have jobs/lives so we mostly play on weekend mornings/afternoons. If we gel and are doing well in Arena we might try and sign up for online tournaments too. Our ranks are currently in the Onyx 1900-2050 range. Send me a message on XBL if you want to play some games sometime.

GT: Dooosty

#812   CHILD1SH

CHILD1SH

• 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

Finally decided to make that 'I'm tired of the Solo Queue post'. For the most part I thought playing alone would benefit me, and help me make better decisions in 4v4, not chasing kills, holding positions / reading situations and general map awareness, as well as relying on individual skill etc. Anyway, I'm a low Onyx kid, looking for one or two players or even a full squad to run with/chill.

I'm from London (yeah ik, EU bad kid etc), so i'm pretty sure that rules out most of the west coast, FeelsBadMan - anyway, if you're facing the same problems as me (not winning games due to lack of coordination) then feel free to send a message my way (i implore you!)

Gamertag: CHILD1SH X

edit: should mention that H5 is the first Halo game i've invested time into the MP, started from a silver kid, now we're here! (Still a Fighting Game / Anime Fighter kid) at heart

#813   Compl3x N

Compl3x N

• 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:35 AM

GT: Compl3x N
Currently Diamond 1 in arena. Looking for people of similar level to play with.
I now have a mic.

#814   jsbabin

jsbabin

• 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

Hi, i am a french canadian that is trying to find some player, i am tired to play alone and i have good score but my teamate sucks so i am in a loop of losing, usually i can play vs high diamond or onyx player and i want to go back to onyx <

GT: BABANG QC

OR GIVE ME YOUR GT

#815   OG Squilly

OG Squilly

• 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

GT: OG Squilly

Customs and/or MM

NA, East Coast

#816   MindElf

MindElf

• 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

• Gamertag: MindElf (PM me here or on xbl)
  • Customs/MM: Arena and customs
  • Region: NA; EST timezone
  • Ranks: Onyx in team arena and slayer, looking for people of similar rank and/or ability

#817   SnorLarx

SnorLarx

• 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

• Gamertag: Snorlaxel
  • Customs/MM: Arena/8s
  • Region: NA, Central 
  • Twitter: Snorlaxel

#818   I_Am_Fade

I_Am_Fade

• 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

GT OG FAD3

Scrims in preparation for LCQ

Ranks: Onyx tier players

Time: 10 ET

Message me if interested in scrimming tonight

#819   Philthy

Philthy

OG Fanboy

• 387 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

Philthhy

Team Arena
NA

I'm on usually between 9pm-12am every night. Just getting back into the swing of things, played a few games and am not the type to carry a team.

#820   Balor

Balor

• 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Balored

United States, Central

MM and Customs
F/A

#821   JDL

JDL

• 134 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:31 PM

JDL

US, Central

MM

Onyx (Placed Diam in new Season)

#822   MaTz

MaTz

• 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

Former H2/H3 sweaty. Never really could get hooked on H5, but then again I always solo-queued for the short time I played. Looking for competitive players that play casually. I usually can play most nights after 830 pm est for a few hours.

GT: MaTz oP

#823   ronin dv

ronin dv

• 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

LF Competitive NA Arena/8s players for newly created discord server. We want to get active players (from NA) whom are interested in running custom 8s for crispy hosts and have MM lobbies as well. If you have a team, we also are setting up a scrim channel. 

https://discord.gg/DJ8Et7E

#824   Neskunk

Neskunk
  • Premium

• 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Looking to practice for upcoming tourney. FFA only. 

Gamertag:skunk2spec

FFA Customs

NA

#825   Destiny15

Destiny15

• 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 AM

GT: XxBloodyThiefXx

MatchMaking

Region: NA

I'm gold 2 and looking for some people to grind to plat with