Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#776   KryptoniK

KryptoniK

• 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:37 AM

GT KrpytoniK HCS
MM
NA EST (typically on evenings and late nights)

Currently high diamond / low onyx in Team Arena, looking for equal skill level players to grind with!

#777   xRaider

xRaider

• 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:18 PM

Raider GG

MM or $8

NA PST (all day)

Looking for players 1700+

#778   Frostbite XV2

Frostbite XV2

• 728 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:08 PM

Frostbite XV2

MM / 8s and competitive stuff

NA PST, mid afternoon-nights

Diamond-mid onyx, used to play competitively and I'm looking to improve.

#779   Ynniv_The_OG

Ynniv_The_OG

• 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

Looking for 4 more good players to do random 8s msg Ynniv

#780   AtShao

AtShao

• 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

Gamertag : AtShao

Matchmaking (4v4 Team Arena preferred)

Region: USA East 

I am a Gold 3 player at the moment but due to playing solo and being extremely new to Halo series I fluster between low Gold and high Gold. If you can play with me or have a team that needs a player to complete a 4th I'd love to join and win some games. 

#781   VoodooKick

VoodooKick

• 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:32 AM

GT: GG VoodooKick

H5Forge-only Customs

NA

#782   LiGHTSEY

LiGHTSEY

• 75 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

​Played since CE however I didn't get xbox live until the beginning of halo 3.I absolutely loved H3 as the community was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it so much I actually went to MLG Dallas 2010 to spectate and play in the FFA. When reach dropped, I played the game but it just didn't feel like Halo. Tried as I did to make myself like the game, I couldn’t. After a few months, I quit playing entirely and not long after that, I quit keeping up with competitive halo as well. I’m not even going to get started on H4 but when H5 came out, I decided to come back and give it another shot. I got the game on launch night but I haven’t really enjoyed played it again until after this most recent update. I’ve kept up with the HCS Pro League throughout the course of Halo 5 and I’ve been lurking on these forums since right after Worlds last spring. I really want to start playing again and finding some new people to play with as most of the people I used to run with don’t play anymore. I was pretty good at H3 and at Reach as well even though I hated. Not saying I’m the best or anything, only that I understand the game and how to play it. I’m up for matchmaking, customs, pretty much whatever. Just looking for people to compete with.

GT: Wrestler

Still interested in a tryout?

#783   LiGHTSEY

LiGHTSEY

• 75 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Looking for players in PST or MST time zones to run games with. My org also has 2 open slots on our West Coast team.

#784   ozborne

ozborne

• 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

• Gamertag: theOzborne
  • Customs/MM: both
  • Region: NA (east)
Still kinda new to Halo 5, but not to Halo. I placed top 48 back in Reach, but took a lot of time off since then, so I am at least familiar with Halo. I play at random times throughout the day as my schedule varies from week to week. I am currently platinum through solo adventures.</p>

Updated

#785   ozborne

ozborne

• 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

Looking for players in PST or MST time zones to run games with. My org also has 2 open slots on our West Coast team.

Hey, I do not have the amount of time it would take to join a team right now, but I would be more than willing to practice against yall and everything before scrims. Or if you ever need someone to fill in on a last minute spot for anything, I would be good for that.

#786   LiGHTSEY

LiGHTSEY

• 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

Hey, I do not have the amount of time it would take to join a team right now, but I would be more than willing to practice against yall and everything before scrims. Or if you ever need someone to fill in on a last minute spot for anything, I would be good for that.

Right on; what is your GT?

#787   OneStepWill

OneStepWill

• 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:57 AM

Hey guys, 

Add me for high level arena!

Looking for a team, have competed since halo 3 and attended LAN events 

GT: IOneStepTooFarI      (capital i)

Will

UK  

#788   eggs831

eggs831

• 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

unckle ben

customs

east coast

hmu im trying to play as many pugs as possible

#789   eggs831

eggs831

• 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:15 PM

^ also

add me for any matchmaking, looking to play with some people that can take it seriously and call.

Platinum 1

#790   Matey0s

Matey0s

• 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Matey0s

Team Arena

NA USA

Have two looking for two more. High Onyx with mics

#791   ScreechBlue

ScreechBlue

• 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

Screech Blue

Team Arena or 8s

Region: NA

Trying to get better at Halo currently Silver 6 and I want to take the time to improve

#792   Suprmatic

Suprmatic

• 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:22 PM

Suprmatic

MM or Customs

NA Eastern

I'm high diamond, low onyx. Hmu for team arena, slayer, or custom 8s. I'm not the type of person to get angry and quit out after a couple losses. I'm just trying to have fun and get better.

#793   Proper

Proper

• 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

GT: Properly Proper

Preferably MM (Team Arena/Slayer/Snipers/Octogon/CTF Warmups).

NA - East Coast - New York

Been a minute since I've really played halo but recently decided to get back into it. So, trying to get what little skill I had back. 

After playing my placement matches solo I ended up at gold 3 and have been playing solo since and am now 2 games from platinum 1. I'm not claiming to be even a high diamond player, but I know to help the team and I try to listen as best I can.

Message me when you add me so that I don't get confused thinking you're from a previous game or something... 

Updated this... 

#794   towzerofour

towzerofour

• 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

Tow Zero Four

MM or Customs

NA Central

Plat. looking to improve in general

#795   Nightwolf

Nightwolf

• 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

Nightwolf617

Team Arena

NA Eastern

Platinum. I keep matching up with more than one teammate who consistently goes negative 5 or more. I need help ranking up. I'm looking to improve my game and could also use help learning callouts.

#796   ShinyPistol

ShinyPistol

• 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

TheShinyPistol

4v4 Customs

N.A

Send me a message when u add me cuz sometimes I don't get the notification. 

#797   Gangly

Gangly

• 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

LSL Gangly

MM/Customs

NA

Used to play H3/Reach competitively back in the day. Just got H5 on Friday. Currently Plat and looking to learn callouts/improve in general. I'd love to play with anyone!

#798   Jimmbabwe

Jimmbabwe

• 34 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:45 AM

GT Jimmbabwe

MM, Customs, 8s, anything

Central, Oklahoma

Usually High Tier/Low Tier Onyx in all game modes, I got screwed in my placements this season but will get my onyx. I'm willing to get better, placed pretty well in the online cups I have participated in in the past, so I have a pretty good competitive background. HMU

#799   Hot Rod M 25

Hot Rod M 25

• 19 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:22 PM

I recently started a Spartan Company consisting of only Onyx 2000 or higher competitive players. We focus on Team Arena and Slayer. If you are interested in joining, or need people to team with, message me.

GT: Hot Rod M 25

Arizona