Hello there. Just got home from my drive back from Chicago (Long ass drive). Figured I'd jump on here and, first off, thank you all for the support. Secondly, I'd like to hear your feedback for UMG Chicago. What did you like? What didn't you like? What can I do to make it better for YOU? Thank you guys, seriously.
Welcome to Forums | Beyond Entertainment
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
UMG Halo Feedback
Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:09 PM
It was quite the event, very fun to view on stream. Apart from the technical difficulties you had on Saturday it ran pretty smoothly in my opinion. Just need to add some face cams for players and listen ins and I have no doubt UMG Halo events can only get better.
Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:04 AM
This was my first Halo event. Most of my time I spend following Halo online.
First timer impression
1. Great area was picked.
2. Game Pazzo was layout perfectly. Ex: Main stage, 5 stations
3. The venue offered food & drinks but the venue had surrounding restaurants
4. Friendly staff who help right away when needed. Ex: We needed a 3.5mm cable and they provided
5. (My Fav) Commentators were facing main stage & Fans behind! Which gave it a nice look on Twitch but also helped the commentators see the emotion of the players
1. The event didn't have a set start time.
2. Practice was not rotated: same teams kept practicing over and over for many hours.
3. (Just to give it a professional feel) Announce the names of the teams currently competing
4. Set a line where fans cant cross players competing
For a tournament announced a few months ago everything went awesome! With little advertising UMG was able to bring out 32 teams. Could you imaging 6 months of advertising leading up to the event!?
Day two the the event went much more smoother!