Welcome to Beyond Entertainment

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Beyond Entertainment, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Beyond Entertainment by signing in or creating an account.
  • Share your thoughts on the Halo franchise with our active community
  • Talk about upcoming Halo tournaments and conventions
  • Join Beyond Premium for extra forum features
  • Send personal messages to other forum members
  • Stay up-to-date on our: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

923 replies to this topic

#51   aKG

aKG

• 444 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

Done.

You are awesome, thank's a lot.

#52   aminal dr

aminal dr

58 yrs old kid

• Premium

• 185 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Any news when "reputation link" will be working?

#53   Saucey

Saucey
  • Admin

• 7,847 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Any news when "reputation link" will be working?

We are working on updating the forum software - been a little busy though transferring everything to the new server and dealing with all the wonderful problems that arise from that :)

#54   aminal dr

aminal dr

58 yrs old kid

• Premium

• 185 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

We are working on updating the forum software - been a little busy though transferring everything to the new server and dealing with all the wonderful problems that arise from that :)

Thanks for the update. :)

#55   SAMerreye

SAMerreye

• 32 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

I cannot tell if the pictures I posted for my thread in the Forge section are broken or not. Some have told me they are, and others have said they are fine. If they are broken, could someone tell me how exactly I fix the issue?

Thanks.

#56   SAMerreye

SAMerreye

• 32 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

I cannot tell if the pictures I posted for my thread in the Forge section are broken or not. Some have told me they are, and others have said they are fine. If they are broken, could someone tell me how exactly I fix the issue?

Thanks.

Disregard this message. I was able to fix the issue.

#57   Alias

Alias

• 641 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

So... Were more ads added?

75% of the time if I rep a post, or click on the forum home, I get a website opened up in a new tab?

Was this added recently?

#58   Infinity

Infinity
  • Admin

• 8,511 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

So... Were more ads added?

75% of the time if I rep a post, or click on the forum home, I get a website opened up in a new tab?

Was this added recently?

To my knowledge that shouldn't be happening, it could be on your end.

#59   thdyingbreed

thdyingbreed

• 1,886 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

How do you get Quotes to appear as text instead of the bubble it makes it annoying to quote previous posts because it automatically turns into the quote bubble.

#60   Teapot

Teapot

FPS Guru

• Premium

• 5,094 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Any chance of adding or clarifying rules a bit more? They're done pretty well but I make sure I follow them and my posts still get deleted.

#61   FEARDEATH24

FEARDEATH24

• 46 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

How do you upload images from your PC as your Signature? Or can you only link an image?

#62   Moa

Moa

🙄

• Premium

• 18,758 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

How do you upload images from your PC as your Signature? Or can you only link an image?

You'll need to upload an image to a site like www.imgur.com and then click this button (bBed3b7.png) and paste the URL and click Ok, it'll automatically post the image for you. 

#63   FEARDEATH24

FEARDEATH24

• 46 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

You'll need to upload an image to a site like www.imgur.com and then click this button (bBed3b7.png) and paste the URL and click Ok, it'll automatically post the image for you. 

Thanks!

#64   makeitstop

makeitstop

BANNED

• Banned

• 541 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but This thread was recently locked: http://teambeyond.ne...do-right/page-2

And I'm just curious as to the reason that it was locked.  I don't particularly care that it was locked, but I would appreciate knowing the official reason.

#65   makeitstop

makeitstop

BANNED

• Banned

• 541 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

no reply?

#66   Ghostapple

Ghostapple
  • Premium

• 530 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

How do you get Quotes to appear as text instead of the bubble it makes it annoying to quote previous posts because it automatically turns into the quote bubble.

Copy/Paste.

#67   Ghostapple

Ghostapple
  • Premium

• 530 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but This thread was recently locked: http://teambeyond.ne...do-right/page-2

And I'm just curious as to the reason that it was locked.  I don't particularly care that it was locked, but I would appreciate knowing the official reason.

I personnally would have to say that people weren't following the rules in the thread. No bashing of the game is allowed, only constructive criticism. there were multiple posts that were bashing the game so that would be a good reason.

#68   makeitstop

makeitstop

BANNED

• Banned

• 541 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

I personnally would have to say that people weren't following the rules in the thread. No bashing of the game is allowed, only constructive criticism. there were multiple posts that were bashing the game so that would be a good reason.

Yeah that would be a good reason- and I do agree that half the people were just bashing the game although the thread specifically asked for only the good features.

I just would appreciate maybe if the mod who locked it could perhaps leave a comment at the end of a thread that he/she is locking to at least explain why it's being done.

#69   Ghostapple

Ghostapple
  • Premium

• 530 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Any chance of adding or clarifying rules a bit more? They're done pretty well but I make sure I follow them and my posts still get deleted.

Make sure that you re-read the rules before you make another post just to clarify what is wrong with them.

#70   aPK

aPK

#1 Power Ranker

• Premium

• 682 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Sorry for the slow reply, but the thread was locked because it basically became a thread for people to passive-aggressively attack Halo 4 and/or 343. Had the responses remained mature and with the purpose of discussion, it would've been a perfectly acceptable thread.

#71   makeitstop

makeitstop

BANNED

• Banned

• 541 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

Sorry for the slow reply, but the thread was locked because it basically became a thread for people to passive-aggressively attack Halo 4 and/or 343. Had the responses remained mature and with the purpose of discussion, it would've been a perfectly acceptable thread.

Thanks for the response and I agree with the reasoning. As a suggestion perhaps such a statement could be made in threads that you are about to lock?  Just so that people aren't left wondering.

If you feel however that the reason for locking should be obvious and that posting a clarifying comment would just be a waste of your time than I understand.

#72   aPK

aPK

#1 Power Ranker

• Premium

• 682 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the response and I agree with the reasoning. As a suggestion perhaps such a statement could be made in threads that you are about to lock?  Just so that people aren't left wondering.

If you feel however that the reason for locking should be obvious and that posting a clarifying comment would just be a waste of your time than I understand.

Yup, no problem. I'll make sure to include a post like you suggested. Thanks!

#73   aminal dr

aminal dr

58 yrs old kid

• Premium

• 185 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Please does somebody knows the default font and size. I find easier to write on a word processor and copy/paste.

#74   Infinity

Infinity
  • Admin

• 8,511 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

Please does somebody knows the default font and size. I find easier to write on a word processor and copy/paste.

Arial Size 14

#75   aminal dr

aminal dr

58 yrs old kid

• Premium

• 185 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

Arial Size 14

Thanks a lot. :D

Reply to this topic